There are few things that we hate more than talking our band up. For example; Fig Newtons and the word 'shrubbery'. Nonetheless, until we are cool enough to have people talk our band up for us, this will have to do.
We are cool and/or not cool for the following reasons:
- We have gone on 13 self-booked U.S. tours.
- We have been named as one of the top unsigned acts by Alternative Press Magazine.
- We have played Warped Tour.
- We have played over 500 shows.
- We have toured with Chiodos, The Classic Crime, and more.
- We have earned endorsements from Orange Amplification, SJC Drums, Gibson, and more.
- We have sold over 6,000 records all by our lonesome.
- We have played in 35 states.
- We have gone through 3 vans and 2 trailers.
On paper we sound pretty cool. We aren't a bunch of Braggy McBraggies, though. You can call us Brag Pitt but please don't call us late for dinner.
The truth is that we work relentlessly for everything we have. We are extremely thankful for what we have. And we have a strong desire and passion for more. We can't wait for more.
We are currently writing a new record and we can't wait for you to hear it. See you on the road.
Your Best Friend