Dr Rage and the Uppercuts have been writing and performing their unique brand of riff-based rock for the past eight years.
They have built a loyal following of fans who enjoy their aggresive style of rock performance and their off-kilter sense of humour. The boys in the band have been known to tip a few and get pretty raunchy at times; some of their more comedic numbers have become fan favorites and the band is always happy to provide a laugh when they aren't ripping it up old school.
Some of the bands highlights include:
- Opening for Bo Diddley July 12th, 2005 Coyotes Winnipeg, MB.
- Opening the main stage at Manitoba SummerFest 2005 July 29th, 2005 at The Grand Beach Entertainment Center Winnipeg, MB. The band shared the same stage with the likes of: Cheap Trick, Twisted Sister, Roger Hodgson, Warrant, Harlequin, The Romantics, Kansas, The Zombies, Gregg Rolie, Helix and many others.
-Dr. Rage & The Uppercuts toured western Canada in October 2005 which included dates in BC, Alberta and Manitoba.
-Performed at The Hamlet July 15th, 2006 opening for The Perpetrators
-Performed at the Great Woods Music Festival August 13th, 2006 Great Woods Park Beasejour, MB. The band shared the stage with such names as: Donné Roberts, Tom Principato, Mississippi Heat, and Eddie Turner.
-Dr. Rage & The Uppercuts and their song "Hey Lil' Sister" were featured in the Myspace Hordes section of Guitar Player Magazine (January 2007 Issue) as one of the winners of the Ernie Ball Myspace Hordes contest.
- Performances at the Winnipeg Fringe Festival main stage in 2009, 2011 and 2012
- featured in the local MTS Concert show 'Live at The West End'.
-Opening the main stage at Rockin' The Fields of Minnedosa August 2008 and appearing again in August of 2011.
- And regular appearances at local bars and pubs such as Shannon's, The Albert, The Pyramid, Rock Bar, The Kings Head and more.