Blues with a Feeling! The P-Town All-Stars are here to create the best blues music around, period. The sizzling stars in this band are:
• Michael Bockelman, guitar & vocals. Michael has 40 years experience as a pro musician, including 10 years touring with USO overseas. He has worked with Bill Spooner, Charlie Musselwhite, Freddy Roulette, Lisa Kindred, Reggie Harvey, and the Caribbean Allstars. Michael has opened for such performers as John Lee Hooker, Robben Ford, Jimmy Cliff, Jerry Miller, Jimmy Witherspoon, Tito Jackson, Spanky and Our Gang, and Snail. Michael is also a songwriter and the P-Town All-Stars play some of his original songs.
• Pete Bradt, guitar & vocals. Pete says he has been extremely fortunate to have been able to perform with some of the great names in the music biz over the last 40 years. Not all are friends but some are: Lee Roy Parnell, Delbert McClinton, Bonnie Bramlett, Bekka Bramlett, Tommy Castro, Teresa James, Jimmy Hall, Big Joe Maher, Miles Zuniga, Raul Malo, Tab Benoit, Cyril Neville, Malford Milligan, Jo El Sonnier, Greg Martin, Wayne Toups, Heather Waters and Clay McClinton are some of the performers who’ve been kind enough to take Pete under their wing and share a stage with him.
• Rich Gold, drums & vocals. Rich’s background reads like a Who’s Who of rock and blues. He played in Stillwater in the 1970’s, then in Blow Up and Sixth Finger in the 1980’s. In the 1990’s, he played with his Rolling Stones tribute band Tumbling Dice, also with Big Daddy from Cincinnati, South Park Blues Band, and Ron Thompson. He has had the opportunity to play with Muddy Waters and Dr. John. Rich also plays in originals band Ounce Of Courage and The Rattle Cans, local heroes of the SF bar scene.
• Peter Loeb, sax & keyboard. Peter started playing in rock ‘n’ roll bands in Madison, Wisconsin when he was 17. With the Novells, and later the Cannons, he released regional hit singles, toured the Midwest, played in shows with the Beach Boys, the Kingsmen, and the backing band for Jan and Dean on tour. In St. Louis in the 70’s, he played free improv jazz rock with the Martians. In San Francisco, he has played and recorded with several bands, including new wave band Dr. Woo Woo, jazz funk with Montara, and soul rock with Tom Heavy. Peter also plays sax and keyboard with long-time Bay Area band, Wall Of Blues.
• David Scudder, bass guitar. Dave also plays bass in originals band Ounce Of Courage and The Rattle Cans, local heroes of the SF bar scene.