Akademia awards for:
- Best Jazz Album (Oct.,14) 'Shadows of Light' with Laurel Moore (lyrics, vocals, sax)
- Best Instrumental Jazz Guitar Song (April'15) 'After All Those Years'
- Best Ambient Instrumental Song (April'15) 'Just Like an Angel'
- Best Latin Instrumental (Aug.'15) 'Smooth Move Samba'
- Best Jazz Song (April'16) 'As Time Passes'
Poze Production Awards (X-POZE-ING Awards) for:
- Best Jazz/Latin Song (Nov.'14) 'Our Second Home'
- Best Instrumental Contemporary Song (April'15) 'I'll See You Again My Friend'
- Best Jazz Listening Song (April'15) 'Night Life at El Patio'
- Best Country Instrumental (Aug.'15) 'Fish 'n Jig'
- Best Jazz Song (Aug.'15) 'Smooth Move Samba'
- Best Jazz Instrumental (Oct.'15) 'No Use Crying'
- Best Jazz Instrumental (Dec.'15) 'Courtyard Cafe'
- Best Latin Jazz Instrumental (Feb.'16) 'Sun to Sand'
- Best Jazz Instrumental (April'16) 'As Time Passes'
- Best Blues Instrumental (July'16) 'Don't Know When'
- Best Smooth Jazz (Oct.'16) 'You Call This Love'
- Twice #1 Hit Song Awards for 'Another Gray Day' with KMIX Radio and affiliates (Jan.'15) & POWER FM Global Networks (March'15)
- #1 Hit Song Awards for 'After All Those Years' with KXRL Radio & station affiliates (Sept.'15) and POWER FM Global Networks (Jan.'16)
- #1 Hit Song Award for 'Smooth Move Samba' with KMIX Radio and affiliates (Jan.'16)
Winner of an Outstanding Achievement Award with Marquix Global Networks (June'15) for over 1,000,000 syndicated views for the story of the production of the 'Shadows of Light' album with Laurel Moore.
Thank you for joining me and experiencing some of my musical ideas. Let me tell you a little about myself. I started in music by learning the piano at the age of five. My father had a music business, so I had the fortunate opportunity to learn other instruments along the way. Of those, the guitar was the instrument I enjoyed the most. After taking some formal lessons on classical guitar I pursued my love of jazz and for a short time played locally in the Ottawa area. Other pursuits in my father's business and later my own business in the music field kept me away from playing for a number of years. However, several years ago my interest in playing was rekindled and recently after being pushed by fellow musicians, I came out with my first album 'Bright Start' in 2007. Since then I've realized that writing music is really what I want to do at this point.
My criteria is writing and selling to other artists and producers. Laurel Moore has as an example written and performed lyrics to some of my tunes and as mentioned earlier, won an Akademia award.
I'm now signed with different publishers and several producers have some of my work on file to be used for the future. As well, several tunes both from the 'Shadows of Light' album and my own instrumentals, are being aired on radio at major cities around the world.
I hope you enjoy the music.