You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Carmen Browne is an African American singer songwriter with jazz roots living in Dublin, Ireland. Her producer is Everett Bradley, who is currently a member of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band. Everett has also toured with Bon Jovi, Hall & Oates and Carly Simon as well as writing, producing and starring in Grammy nominated Broadway productions.
Carmen's debut EP, Cloud Ballet, reached No. 1 on the iTunes jazz chart in Ireland and the No. 12 spot on the main iTunes chart. Cloud Ballet stayed at the No. 1 spot on the iTunes jazz chart for most of the month surrounding its launch and reached No. 1 on the ReverbNation Jazz Chart. She was the 2012 Winner of the RTE/RAAP Breakthough Bursary, an award created by Ireland's National Radio and Television Station equivalent to the BBC, with a grand prize of €5000 and radio airplay.
* Special Guest Support Act of M People in Dublin's Vicar Street on September 28th,2013. Shaun Neary of Award winning Irish music blog, Goldenplec said "Opening acts are meant to warm up the crowd, Carmen set Vicar Street on fire!"
* Opening Act for Billy Ocean, also in Dublin's Vicar Street on September 14th, 2013.
* Support Act for French artist Melanie Pain (of Nouvelle Vague) in Dublin's Workman's Club on 30th September, 2013.
* Featured performer at The Soul Picnic Festival in Dublin's Merrion Square on May 26th 2013, which she launched with an Irish Government Minister earlier in the month.
* Performed at the Bray Jazz Festival in both 2012 and 2013.
* Was the headline performer in Dublin's Workman's Club on 23rd of August, 2013 for the launch of her Cloud Ballet EP.