Tony Mason has been a member of ASCAP for over thirty years.
During the those thirty plus years he has had the opportunity and great pleasure to work with industry icons such as:
• Mentor, Gwen Gordy-Fuqua of Motown records as a staff songwriter and Bassist.
• Glen Larsen of 20th Century Fox as a production/scene musician. Most notable productions included "The Fall Guy" as well as "Knight Rider".
• His experience also includes his original song, being featured on the CBS show "Different Strokes" on the "Willis' Birthday" episode .
His personal experience includes
• Producing and writing material for local indie music label, Holladay Records.
• Working diligently setting up distribution contacts in Utah, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Denver, and Oregon.
Tony has had the experience and talent to be included on stage, in production, or in the studio with legendary artists such as:
• James Cleveland
• Yarborough and Peoples
• The Platters
• Dr. John
• George Johnson of the Brothers Johnson
• The Commodores
• Sly Stone
• Robert Wilson
• Mickey Gilley
• The Beach Boys
• Jimmy Osmond and Marie Osmond
• The Williams Brothers
• Shirley Caesar
and several others.
Tony now records out of his studio, StoneMason Studios.