You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Winter jam sessions at a boathouse on the shores of Lake Tahoe led to the formation of Under the Radar in early 2010. The fireside jam sessions became popular among locals and visitors from around the world.
DALLAS - Sax | FEZ - Bass | RICHARD JOHN - Guitar | MIKE - Drums
Coming together from a variety of local projects and backgrounds, the members of Under the Radar have created a composite tone that provides a niche sound.
The music of Under the Radar has been influenced by such bands as Tower of Power, Earth Wind & Fire, The Crusaders, Herbie Hancock, Santana, Hendrix, Average White Band, Miles Davis, David Sanborn and Grover Washington Jr.
Under the Radar has performed at restaurant venues, festivals, private parties, weddings, casinos, ski areas and corporate events in the Reno/Tahoe/Carson area including:
- Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort
- Bar of America
- Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe
- Diamond Peak
- Cutthroat's at the Hyatt Lake Tahoe
- The Atlantis Resort Casino & Spa
- Carson Valley Inn & Casino
- Big Brother Big Sister
- Kings Beach Fourth of July Fireworks Event
- Tahoe City Summer Music Festival
- Baxter’s Bistro & Lounge
- Ullr Fest - Diamond Peak Ski Team
- Big Water Grille
- Tunnel Creek Lodge
- Tunnel Creek Cafe
- Jason's Beachside Grill
- The Northstar Club
- Jack Rabbit Moon
- Captain Jon's
- Village Pub
- Kings Beach Parent Co-op Fundraisers
- Incline Village Chamber of Commerce Mixers
- Carson City Jazz Festival