15th and Hulman are Jack Gibson-Vox and Acoustic Guitar, Billy Goodrich- Vox and Bass Guitar, Kenny Copper-Drums/Percussion, Donnie Price-Vox and Lead Guitar. Four talented and seasoned vocalists, musicians, entertainers, and songwriters that bring energy and excitement to the stage with pristine harmonies.
Their accomplishments include:
* Wabash Valley Musicians Association Male Vocalist awards
* Wabash Valley Musicians Association Musician's awards
* Wabash Valley Musicians Association Vocal Group award
* Performed with national country acts/artists
* Performed for Indianapolis Colts Organization
* Performed at Indianapolis 500
We are often asked where we came up with the name "15th and Hulman". Years ago, as youngsters, we all played at a place called "BJ's Lounge" in Terre Haute, Indiana. "BJ's" was owned by a man named Alva Grindle. Alva (nicknamed Alvie) gave us a chance to play at his club. It was located at the corner of 15th and Hulman streets. Alva has since passed away, the club has been torn down and in his honor we've named ourselves "15th and Hulman".