Remi Desroques has been doing music for more than 20 years and founded Wave Reader Productions to produce all sorts of style of music from Classical to Hip-hop and anything in between. His First 10 years has been mainly classical being part of a small orchestra while studying music theory, history, piano and choir at the conservatory. This strong base allowed him to see and understand many other genre quickly. He then decided to produce and compose it all and already built 2 recording studios in Seattle, WA and Japan. Now back in France after 15 years he is currently freelancing in sound design and music production.
- Winner of the beatstars producer contest 2012 for Hopsin. Listen on Youtube
- Original track composed for Lagardère Active - Gulli iPad Commercial.
- Finalist in the SFR Jeunes Talent - Mozart Rock Opera Composer.
- More than 40 produced tracks with artists from all over the world through "The Monthly Tune" project. - www.themonthlytune.com
- Instrumental produced for Hip-hop superstar Common (1999 Remix – Far East Project.
p: +33 (0)7 81 51 80 79
w: remiaudio.com - themonthlytune.com