Starting guitar at the late age of 13, Brandon Sollins is a multi-genre guitarist that has been making his mark in the Orlando area.
Best known for his diversity, Brandon has had worked with a variety of bands/artists including:
- Bobbi Ruffin
- Drew Yardis Project
- Emily Kopp
- Flesh Harvest
- Flo Rida
- Grant and Friends
- Jonnie Morgan Band
- Justin Felton and the PRAYze Team
- Missing Pieces
- Our Fallen Leader
- Purple Kloud
- South Fork High Jazz Band
- Trae Pierce and the T-Stone Crew
- Who Knows?
The wide range of artists that Brandon plays with is a result of his wide range of influences including:
- Heavy Metal (Slayer, Mercyful Fate, Deicide)
- instrumental Rock (Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert)
- Jazz (Rosenberg Trio, Rick Braun, Bela Fleck)
- Soundtracks/Movie music (Danny Elfman, Clint Mansell, John Williams)
- Classical (Dvorak, East Village Opera Company, Trans-Siberian Orchestra)
- Post-Rock (Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Explosions in the Sky, Cult of Luna)
- Video Game music (Donkey Kong, Mario, Zelda)
and most importantly
- everyone Brandon has ever collaborated or jammed with.
While not playing live shows, Brandon likes to be surrounded by music by actively writing, recording, typing lessons, jamming, listen to music, reading about music and practicing music.
For booking or more information, contact BrandonSollins@gmail.com