- Semi-finalist at the 2011 International Songwriting Competition - ISC (under the name Alderec King)
- Awarded best DJ on Twitter at the Spanish TweetsAwards 2011 (under the name Alderec King)
- His track "Orange Battle" featured in the Beatport's Hip-Hop Home Page
- His remix of Chasing Time by Azealia Banks featured in the American Hip-Hop blog “StreetKhemistry.com”
- His Trap podcast serie "BADBASS" peaked the chart within the Top 5 Trap podcasts on Mixcloud
- His EDM podcast serie "OONZTIME" entered the Top 100 chart on Beatport
Trap, Hip-Hop, Breaks and EDM DJ and producer.
Alex Corsi joins all the electronic music energy reaching unique and wild atmospheres on the dance floor.
His sessions can go from dreaming melodies to wild moments, from the hits to the new promises getting the public in a musical rollercoaster.
Born in Venezuela and raised in Italy, he started his career in the 90's working as a DJ in Italian radios and clubs.
Since 2000 he began experimenting new sounds with the computer music. During those years he travelled in different Countries to know new musical landscapes and collaborated with some local artists until he arrived in Spain in 2009. For several years, during the summer season, he plays in the Costa Brava clubs. His DJ sets include commercial hits and his own productions, mashups and remixes. Lately some extracts of these sessions feature in his podcats, BADBASS (Trap, Hip-Hop, Breaks) and OONZTIME (EDM and Commercial House). Some podcast episodes peaked the Mixcloud and Beatport charts.
In 2011, under the name Alderec King, which today it's the name of his own label based in Barcelona, he was semi-finalist at the 2011 International Songwriting Competition – ISC. Ozzy Osbourne, Massive Attack, Simon Le Bon, Alejandro Sanz y Robert Smith were among the judges. Thanks to this result the same year he was awarded best DJ on Twitter at the Spanish TweetsAwards 2011 (among the nominees Wally Lopez and Electric Nana).
In 2014 Alex Corsi began to produce Trap and Hip-Hop. His songs and remixes are loved by the critics and the public. His tracks often feature in the Home Page of the online stores and get articles by the press for their innovative features. It happened for his trap-bounce track "Orange Battle" which featured in the Beatport Hip-Hop Home Page and for his funky-trap remix of the song Chasing Time by Azealia Banks which has been recommended in an article by the US Hip-Hop blog “StreetKhemistry.com”.
In 2016 Alex Corsi is going to work at new projects that will be developed in Italy and Spain.