You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
HIP KITTY is an American rock band based out of NASHVILLE, TN. Since forming in 2002, HK has been committed to bringing a raw and loud LIVE performance to fans worldwide. The band members have a deeply rooted commitment to their faith as well as a love for great rock music that has combined into a head-turning new sound and image for the world of Christian music in their recent release “Nothing Left to Burn” in early June 2013.
The success of HIP KITTY can be seen worldwide with their inclusion on the popular ROCKBAND gaming series as well as tour dates that span around the globe. HK has been tour support for a variety of artists including Alice cooper, REO Speedwagon, to Uncle Kracker, and Three Days Grace making their music far reaching and favored.
HIP KITTY serves as an Armed Forces Entertainer having performed on three worldwide tours in support of US troops deployed in areas of the Middle East and Latin America. Christmas 2012 HK toured Afghanistan, Kyrgyrzstan and Kuwait to rally holiday morale and they continue to work with a variety of veteran non-profit support organizations.
Career Highlights and Achievements
* Founded in 2002, 11 years recording and tour experience
* US touring reaching from Key West, FL- Anchorage, AK
* #1 requested touring Rock artist for More Music Group, Virginia Beach, VA
* 2 years as a top ten Rock artist on Reverb Nation (Tennessee)
* Top requested and voted favorite local band 102.9 FM the Buzz (Nashville Rock radio)
* Song inclusion on gaming systems including ROCKBAND and MUSIC MONSTERS
* 3 world military tours for Armed Forces Entertainment (Middle East and Latin America)
* Performer at US military bases (List of bases available upon request)
* Appearances on FOX and NBC (local and national) (List of stations available upon request)
* Performer for Walt Disney World Entertainment, Pleasure Island, # 1 requested ROCK band 2006-2009
* Performer for the Seaworld Concert Series (Seaworld- Orlando, FL)
* # 1 requested Rock band at Piere’s Entertainment Center (#6 club in world for ticket sales)
* Performer on Hard Rock Cafe Concert Series (Nashville, TN)
* Radio airplay (List of stations available upon request)
* Co-Host of National Telethon Hattie- Lar-la ton (Akron, OH)
* Award of Achievement in recognition for US military touring (awarded by the US Morale, Welfare, and Recreation Dept. for areas of Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Djibouti, Afghanistan, Kyrgyrzstan, Honduras, Curacao, and Puerto Rico)
* Recipient of the Humanitarian of the Year Award by the State of Ohio for touring and support of the Hattie Larlham Foundation, servicing children with serve physical and mental disabilities.
* Cover model (Jen) for Lotus Energy Drink Co. featured in 2012 swimsuit calendar
* Nominated “Favorite Female vocalist” (Jen) 102.9 FM the Buzz (Nashville, TN)
Discography: Past 5 years
2013 “Nothing Left to Burn” Produced by Jim Cooper and Tommy Collier (PETRA, Decipher Down)
2011 “HIP KITTY” self-titled Produced by Greg Archilla (Matchbox 20, Buckcherry, Edwin McCain)
2009 “The Art of War” Produced by HIP KITTY, Shawn Conley, Mark Slaughter
2008 “Hip Kitty LIVE”