1) Wait for mother to take the dirt out of her washtub flower planter for the winter
2) Steal the washtub, make a bass, call it Jim
3) Add wonderful, quirky and tolerant musicians.
4) Bake at low temperature (don't want it too hot!)
5) Add jugs and kazoos and nose-flutes and such
6) Let sit, but ... See Full Bio
Music, comedy, foot stompin, rum drinkin, tit twistin all happening at the Tavern on Whyte. The Dirrty Show brings its blend of sexual humor and captivating harmonies to a new height on Whyte! Joining them will be Edmonton's finest jug-blowin band, The Tubsteppers. You don't wanna miss one!
We're honoured to be playing for the Edmnonton Public Library's Centennial Celebrations.
We're gonna play all the favourites all night. Watch out for flying shards of a good time.
We're playing with Small Town Knife Fight and a Burlesque Troop.
Playing with the Wyddershynns and the Young Albertans
Be the first to ask The Tubsteppers a question!
Song Plays 386 +1
Video Plays 291
Total Fans 247 +1
ReverbNation Fans 61
Facebook Likes 186 +1
Widget Impressions 21