You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bands play at 10pm
We are holding a benefit concert to honor Ginny Cole who passed away on August 1, 2012 due to domestic violence. 95% of the proceeds from the concert will be put into a trust fund for her 3 children and the remaining 5% will be donated to a womens shelter for domestic violence. Tickets are $25.00 and it includes 6 bands, food and activities. There will be raffles which include gift certificates to local restaurants handmade jewelry boxes plus much more. There will also be a silent auction that will include 5 seats for the Barnstormers behind the dug out on the Barnstormers side for the date you choose. We hope you can make it to the concert and show your support.