Tom's River, NJ
Date and Time
Sunday, March 17th, 2013 at 1:00pm
Proceeds from this event will benefit various animal rescues and SPCA's & in Middlesex/Monmouth Counties (listed below), several were effected by Hurricane Sandy.
*We also ask you bring unwanted blankets, pillows, dog & cat food, kitty litter, garbage bags, paper towels, toys, cleaning supplies, etc.
Ticket donations are only $20. There will also be prizes up for raffle/auction including an $500 Ibanez Electric guitar!
Groups who are represented & in need of help:
- Whiskers Rescue Inc. Fed. Tax I.D.# 22-3749470
- Monmouth County SPAC, Fed.Tax ID# 21-0679893
- Rescue Ridge, Fed. Tax I.D.# 41-2033984
- Happy Paws Rescue, Fed. I.D. # 45-1714745
DeeJay Criss Cartuneo will be on hand again to spin the tunes before show time & in between sets.
*Tickets can be purchased by contacting Event coordinator: L. Ken Diaz @ 732-713-6291,
. Also, tickets can be purchased at the door the day of the benefit.
The lineup is as follows:
- The Andy Toomey Trio
- Stone Blue
- 9 Below Zero
- The Nick Clemons Band
- Psycho Daisy
- James Dalton along W/The Chuck Lambert Band
- Sonny Kenn/Sandy Mack & Chris Plunkett & the All-Star band
- Michale Graves
* Plus, Special Guests, Tattoo Tony from "Under my Skin" & reality stardom.
The beautiful, Metal Barbie/Christie Kane www.christiekane.com