Tuesday, January 15th, 2013 at 8:00pm
Since the world didn't stop spinning and we get another crack at this whole civilization thing, we can't go back to business as usual. Its time to Get Off Our A$$es! We seem to have made it through the apocalypse unscathed, so now that the veil is lifted, there are a few things we gotta get straight.
1) Wall Street isn't going to bail us out. We need to get off our a$$es and bail one another out.
2) The government isn't gonna do anything for us that we can't get off our a$$es and do for ourselves.
3) Food grows from the earth - not Monsanto. Get off your a$$ and start a garden.
4) Education is free! Get off your a$$ and go learn something.
5) Alternative energy is reality. Get off your a$$ and ride a bike.
6) In the Sunshine State, every day offers solar power. Get off your a$$ and catch some rays.
7) If you want to occupy something, get off your a$$ and occupy your local community.
8) Not everything needs to be disposable. Get off your a$$ and repurpose something.
9) Health care is universal. Get off your a$$ and start caring for yours.
10) You don't need money. You need to Get Off Your A$$ and start living! Abundance isn't limited to finances.
The world may not have ended, but it sure is changing fast. Be one of the first to be in the know on how to keep a smile on your face while you make the transition.
Join Steve McAllister as he jams with some of Sarasota's finest musicians and talks about his year without money, the opportunities of time banking, and the start of the SRQ Party, bringing Sustainability, Resourcefulness, and Quality of Life into the community conversation.
Special guests include: Charli Warn, Truman Adams, and SNAPM!
Doors open at 7. Show starts at 8.
Admission is $10 or 4 time dollars through the Common Wealth Time Bank. If you are not yet a member of the Common Wealth Time Bank, get off you a$$ and go to www.CommonWealthTimeBank.com to sign up now!
© 2015 eMinor Incorporated
Not listening to anything?
Try one of the ReverbNation Channels