The Likely Hoods
TIGHT WHITE JEANS
Monday, December 5th, 2011 at 8:00pm
This event is for a really good cause. All proceeds will go to fighting childhood obesity, and despite the serious message, it is destined to be a super fun night. Punk Roper bands, raffles, games. OK, some of the prizes are cookies, wine, and chocolate, things that might at first blush not seem exactly 100% anti-obesity, but keep it out of reach of the kids, and we're still on point. It's also our friend Tim's birthday - a super sweet guy who's given up the spotlight and all the glory to promote a good cause. What's better than that?
Fight Childhood Obesity Concert & Raffle
$3 drafts; $4 well drinks
Raffle tix $3 each, 5 for $10, or 20 for $20.
Funds will be used to support Punk Rope's efforts to fight childhood obesity.
9-9:30pm: THE LIKELY HOODS (formerly "Tight White Jeans" featuring Jeff "JD" Wood)
9:30-9:45: Name That Tune/Band
9:45pm-10:15pm: ps xo featuring Heather Wagner
10:15-10:30: Prize drawing
10:30pm-11pm: Corita featuring Marisha Chinsky
11pm: Prize drawing
- 1 hour career counseling session by Resume Deli ($129 value)
- $50 gift certificate to Vosges Chocolate
- Punk Rope package (Beast, speed rope, jump rope bag, pin)
- "Don't Be a Stiff" stretching session with Shana ($75 value)
- Hair cut ($60 value) by Jeff Silverman (in Park Slope)
- Pair of Ropix jump rope shoes
- Kopali Organic chocolate banana snacks
- $15 & $25 gift certificates to Beaner Bar
- 4 bottles of Younger Estates 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Signed copy of Fish Out of Agua by Michele Carlo
- Assorted homemade cookies by JAM
- Bluestockings 1 year membership
- 10 drink tickets for Otto's Shrunken Head
- $30 gift certificate to Aroma Espresso Bar
© 2015 eMinor Incorporated
Not listening to anything?
Try one of the ReverbNation Channels