Join Community Greenhouse Partners at the Beachland Ballroom and Tavern for TIm Smith's almost annual Hair of the Dog Brunch.
• Enjoy tasty brunchy foods and beverages.
• Burn away the toxins from the previous night with on of Tim's patented Bloody Marys
• Enjoy Football on the TV in the Tavern.
• Be entertained with selections from the world's greatest jukebox, plus an Open-Mic session featuring Charlie Mosbrook. (Musicians, Bring your Axes!)
• Help support the Cleveland Food Bank and Community Greenhouse Partners.
What to bring:
Yourself, your friends and family. Bring strangers too, if you want.
At least 2 non-perishable food items for the Food Bank -- Basic materials (Flour, Rice, Canned Vegetables, Canned Soups, other Sundries) no processed finished specialty items.
$$$ for brunch, beverages and donations!
What you'll get:
A great meal.
The opportunity to see old friends and meet new ones.
The satisfaction that you've made a difference in the fight against hunger in Cleveland.