DO IT Records Christmas Party, Compilation Album Launch & Win a Record Deal.
DO IT Records will be holding its first ever Christmas Party & Compilation Album launch in New Zealand on December 19 at The Kings Arms.
With live music, prizes and a competition to win a record deal all on one night.
To celebrate Christmas we have live performances from some of the best artists in New Zealand;
- Lee Gray & The Beat (featuring original DD Smash drummer)
- Hangar 18 (reformed and first NZ show in 15 years)
- Fuser (new single currently being played on BBC Radio 1 in the UK)
- Static Era
- Mystery Liquid
- Dam The Trend
- Becoming Mesha
- Oslo Brown
We will be releasing a special edition 21-track DO IT Records compilation album,
Now That’s Music!
which includes tracks by International artists;
- Bone Thugs N Harmony
- Snoop Dogg
- Victory Pill
- Plus many more
& NZ artists
- Lee Gray & the Beat
- Static Era
- Hangar 18
- Plus many more
21 tracks in total from DO IT Records acts from USA, UK, Peru, Iceland, South Africa, Israel, Denmark, Russia, Sweden and New Zealand.
Upon purchasing a ticket to the Christmas Party you will receive a FREE copy of the new compilation album before its official release date of January 2014.
Tickets available from www.eventfinder.co.nz
Also on the night to help celebrate Christmas DO IT Records will be giving away spot prizes including the following great gifts;
- Sky City Grand Hotel Auckland – One nights accommodation for 2 people
- Auckland Harbour Bungee (AJ Hacket) – Two chances to win a Bungy Jump
- Burger Fuel – various Burger Fuel burger vouchers
- CDs – DO IT Records CDs various artists including Everclear & Bone Thugs N Harmony
- T-Shirts – Various T-shirts including Everclear tour T-shirts & DO IT Records T-shirts
Total prizes worth over $1,000
And if all that wasn’t enough we are also giving one lucky new NZ artist the chance to Win a Record Deal for Christmas with DO IT Records.
All you have to do is attend on the night and fill out an entry form – Its FREE to enter the competition on the night. (Note the prize is for a recording artist/band/duo/soloist etc who attends on the night, not for the artist/s already performing).
DO IT Records will then announce the winner on Christmas day as our way of giving a New Zealand artist a Christmas present.
The winning act will receive an International release through DO IT Records including:
- Delivery of your music across 250+ territories around the globe, including releases in America, UK, Germany, Japan, Australia plus many other countries.
- Your music will be placed into 750+ chain store retailers (music retailers), streaming and internet radio globally including iTunes, Emusic, Amazon, Deezer, Spotify, Rdio, iHeart Radio plus hundreds more.
- In addition you will receive 3 months global radio plugging/promotions from USA company Music Radio Promotions www.musikradiopromotions.com
- In Addition the winner will receive the chance to perform live on a US TV music show MRDTV, with a globalised audience of millions.
- In addition your music will be taken on by SUGO Music (USA) who will provide the following:
- market your music for placement opportunities into major film, TV, TVC, games and commercial synch providers.
- include your music onto music compilations
- source sub-licensing agreements
- provide Disk On Demand
- submit your music for inclusion into In-store broadcasters
- plus much more
The Judges are from:
-DO IT Records (NZ-US)
- Music Radio Promotions (US)
- SUGO Music (US)
Total prize package is worth over $10,000
Entry forms only available on the night.
For more information go to www.facebook.com/DOITRecords