Wednesday Open Mic at Skylark
Venue Address (Get Directions)Skylark Café & Club
Date and Time
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 at 9:00pm
Open mic every Wednesday at Skylark West Seattle. 8pm signup / 9pm to close.
Seattle's best open mic is every Wednesday a few minutes from downtown at Skylark. We're right off the West Seattle bridge (Delridge exit, first building on your right).
• No host to hog the spotlight, just bands/solo acts and a friendly, experienced sound engineer
• Full 16 track recordings of your set available for purchase ($10 for solo acts, $20 for bands), make a demo!
• Full menu available until midnight, hot toddy drink special for singer's throats :)
• All genres welcome: solo, acoustic, electronica, full bands, and comedy of any type
• 15 minutes/3 songs each (sometimes touring acts get a little extra time)
• Ludwig house drums, Vox AC30 guitar amp, Yamaha G50410 guitar amp, Ashdown ABM500 bass amp, Shure mics, DIs, etc.
Sign-up begins at 8:00pm. Music starts at 9:00pm.
3803 Delridge Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
Book your band to play a full show at Skylark by emailing:
booking@skylarkcafe for Friday and Saturday 21+ shows
and Sunday matinees (all ages every week)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are under 21, show up early and notify our sound person and they will get you up before 9:00 when are venue becomes 21+