Come spend two fun-filled, action packed, enlightening days with us on the beach! Family-friendly, all ages and FREE to the public!
Our festival is geared to bring the awareness of the current state of the "Green" movement to the general public. You will see the latest in green clothing, power, housing, skateboards, scooters, art, jewelry, vehicles, etc. Our belief is that it is our due diligence in respect to our Creator that we sustain this land and keep it healthy, thriving and GREEN!
There will also be food trucks with the latest, greatest and most delicious health-conscious delicacies! All served with eco-mindedness. Recycling stations will be set up as well.
Highlights of the festival:
- BAND STAGE -
- Mad Vibe (Angelo Moore of Fishbone)
- Circle Sight
- I.R.D. (San Francisco)
- Helen Of Troi
- Japan Air Transfer (Seattle, WA)
- Black Dog (Led Zeppelin Tribute)
- The Velvet Tea Party
- Brett Vogel
- The DisCoverers
- Others TBA...
- DJ STAGE -
- Jason Splatt
- Bass Mechanic
- Liquid Fish
- Joe Hardy
- No Dough Dub
- Sinister T
- Blake Fabian
- Andrew Sun
- Devon Devon
- Other TBA...
- Venice Skatepark - Legendary skateboarder Christian Hosoi
- Other Pro/Am Skateboarders TBA...
- Flow practice and performance area
- Possible fire performances!
- Performing Arts
- "Green" Public Speakers on the main stage between acts
- 30 - 40 Booths of "Green" Exhibitors and Vendors
- "Green" Art Displays
- "Green" Food Trucks
- "Green" Vehicles Display
- Free Giveaways!
- Water Re-Filling Station
- Event power run by 100% Solar power - Sustainable Solutions!
-Green speaking by Sierra Club, Food and Water Watch, Sea Sheppard, etc!
Check out our website for added information and site layout:
We are still looking for:
-"Green" experts for public speaking
-Volunteers for the festival
-Donations to help with all of the costs of running this event!
Feel free to contact us -
Exhibitors and Vendors, email: