You are using an outdated browser. Please
upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Not listening to anything?
Try one of the ReverbNation Channels
Pretty intense eclectic stuff there, Bucko!
"the woodshed grunts" has a experimental and psychedelic feeling. like that apporach, it's mystical and a bit spooky.
Thank you very much. So glad that you like it !! : )
Aeolian Music Works
"ALPHA waves induce creation ... far beyond OMEGA." - George Koumantzelis
01. BAREFOOT NUNUS - Lost On Trapelo Road (Lithamic Celestial Illusions) - 14:11 - ADD ... Classic, Homeric, Heptamic, Epic Poetry.
02. THE BASEMENT BEATS - To The Left (#2) - 04:30 AAD ... Poetic Folk-Blues.
03. THE WOODSHED GRUNTS - The Second Bardo - 20:49 - DAD ... Space-Rock Fusion.
04. ABSTRACT ORANGUTANS - The Traveling Pelican Suite - 22:45 - AAD ... Acoustic, Psychedelic, Tribal, World-Beat / Electric, Kinetic, Experimental, Ambient-Space Instrumentals.
05. LANDING IN LIBRA - Johnny's Epiphany - 07:16 - DDD ... Metanoic, Mexican-Mariachi-like, Improvizational, Free-Form, Jazz-Rock Fusion.
06. AL MOODY - Truganini - 03:58 - DDD ... Folk / Roots-Rock.
TOTAL TIME: 73:43
Compilation Catalog Album One of 6 original songs from the deep inner vaults of Aeolia Recording Studio.
3 Acoustic / 3 Electric... 3 Long Songs / 3 Short Songs... 3 with Lyrics / 3 Instrumentals.
Official Release Date: August 29, 2006
You've never heard ANYTHING like this before!
A sampler compilation album of 6 songs from: BAREFOOT NUNUS, THE BASEMENT BEATS, THE WOODSHED GRUNTS, ABSTRACT ORANGUTANS, LANDING IN LIBRA, and AL MOODY, with musical selections that range from Classic Homeric Heptamic Epic Poetry, Poetic Folk-Blues, and Folk / Roots-Rock to Jazz-Rock Fusion, Space-Rock Fusion, and Acoustic Psychedelic Tribal World-Beat / Electric Kinetic Experimental Ambient-Space Instrumentals.
eMinor, Inc. (c) 2014