You are using an outdated browser. Please
upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Pretty intense eclectic stuff there, Bucko!
"the woodshed grunts" has a experimental and psychedelic feeling. like that apporach, it's mystical and a bit spooky.
Thank you very much. So glad that you like it !! : )
Aeolian Music Works
"ALPHA waves induce creation ... far beyond OMEGA." - George Koumantzelis
01. BAREFOOT NUNUS - Lost On Trapelo Road (Lithamic Celestial Illusions) - 14:11 - ADD ... Classic, Homeric, Heptamic, Epic Poetry.
02. THE BASEMENT BEATS - To The Left (#2) - 04:30 AAD ... Poetic Folk-Blues.
03. THE WOODSHED GRUNTS - The Second Bardo - 20:49 - DAD ... Space-Rock Fusion.
04. ABSTRACT ORANGUTANS - The Traveling Pelican Suite - 22:45 - AAD ... Acoustic, Psychedelic, Tribal, World-Beat / Electric, Kinetic, Experimental, Ambient-Space Instrumentals.
05. LANDING IN LIBRA - Johnny's Epiphany - 07:16 - DDD ... Metanoic, Mexican-Mariachi-like, Improvizational, Free-Form, Jazz-Rock Fusion.
06. AL MOODY - Truganini - 03:58 - DDD ... Folk / Roots-Rock.
TOTAL TIME: 73:43
Compilation Catalog Album One of 6 original songs from the deep inner vaults of Aeolia Recording Studio.
3 Acoustic / 3 Electric... 3 Long Songs / 3 Short Songs... 3 with Lyrics / 3 Instrumentals.
Official Release Date: August 29, 2006
You've never heard ANYTHING like this before!
A sampler compilation album of 6 songs from: BAREFOOT NUNUS, THE BASEMENT BEATS, THE WOODSHED GRUNTS, ABSTRACT ORANGUTANS, LANDING IN LIBRA, and AL MOODY, with musical selections that range from Classic Homeric Heptamic Epic Poetry, Poetic Folk-Blues, and Folk / Roots-Rock to Jazz-Rock Fusion, Space-Rock Fusion, and Acoustic Psychedelic Tribal World-Beat / Electric Kinetic Experimental Ambient-Space Instrumentals.
© 2015 eMinor Incorporated
All trademarks are the property of the respective owners. ReverbNation is not affiliated with the trademark owners.
Not listening to anything?
Try one of the ReverbNation Channels