And I sang it - this shorter version is what they used! #GoodTimes! #FUN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq077hbpyhQ
Sang the intro and am in this in NYC Multi-Emmy Awarded production video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9MQ3ey_aFo
www.LovelySeema.com for the latest BravoTV episodes!
DO fabulous! :)
My wonderful mummy put this poster on our wall when we were little. It's one of those things I've re-read and re-read and incorporated just because it was right in front of me (near the dining table, framed exquisitely) ... Enjoy!
What mummy tacked on our wall: 21 Suggestions for SUCCESS by H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (with unintended possible typos by Seema Sugandh)
21 Suggestions for SUCCESS by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.