DeafboyOne plans include... work with Mark Smith (Deaf Men Dancing), form an acoustic duo with Steve Robbins called Sancho Panza and renew recording links with Rod Willner via Thailand (his new country)
DeafboyOnes new band if... are preparing for a new Album this summer along with new videos new songs and a fresh new start. Currently in negotiations with Stoke City Council to extract one of their residents for parole from Stoke to Bath at weekends - DeafboyOne says "Its a logistical nightmare! However we remain optimistic. Never say never..." Keep in touch with the band on their Reverbnation site http://www.reverbnation.com/ifuk otherwise keep in touch with DeafboyOne - he's everywhere and nowhear too...
DeafboyOne UK Band is called if... going home soon. Hope to rehearse with the band very soon in 2011. Watch this space. We're on http://www.reverbnation.com/ifuk also on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/if2010uk
DeafboyOne and The Bundy Boys
In response to the blitzkrieg assault on the Charts by his band The Bundy Boys. DeafboyOne responds in kind with his new track entitled 'Nature is...' worth a few listens I reckon. Pete Waller Drum Media
Well done Everyone Dont cry for me Argentina feat. Breeze is Number One http://www.reverbnation.com/deafboyone
Wish I could guys BUT my allergies are so chronic AND with it being spring any airborne pollen, spore, allergen etc attacks my eyes, nose and ears... DeafBoy1 in the Bubble almost... I take so much medication... shake me and I rattle... sorry heading home to the UK in the new year... thanks guys its been a gas... only one saving grace... two years of immunotherapy and touch wood... I'll be back... Asta La Vista Bundy... :)
Something kind of hit me today... if you can write music write it for those you love, admire and respect... nothing more nothing less... :)
DeafboyBlues been round long long time... longer than time itself... and thats a long long time...
it all began with the Blues...." Just wanna share somethin with you Deaf Brothers and Sisters...
1. Most Blues begin with, "Woke up this morning . . . ."
2. "I got a good woman" is a bad way to begin the Blues, unless you stick something nasty in the next line, like, "I got a good woman, with the meanest face in town."
3. After you get the first line right, repeat it. Then find something that rhymes, sort of: "Got a good woman with the meanest face in town. Yes, I got a good woman with the meanest face in town. Got teeth like Margaret Thatcher, and she weigh 500 pound."
4. The Blues is not about choice. You stuck in a ditch, you stuck in a ditch, you stuck in a ditch, ain't NO way out.
5. Blues don't travel in Volvos, BMWs, or Sport Utility Vehicles. Most Blues transportation involves a Greyhound bus or a southbound train. Other OK Blues transportation: used Chevys, Fords, Cadillacs, and broke-down trucks. Jet aircraft and state motor pool vehicles ain't even in the runnin'. Walkin' plays a major part in the Blues lifestyle. So does fixin' to die.
6. Teenagers can't sing the Blues. They ain't fixin' to die yet. Adults sing the Blues. In Blues, "adulthood" means being old enough to get the electric chair if you shoot a man in Memphis.
7. Blues can take place in New York City but not in Hawaii, Vail, or any place in Canada except the Maritime Provinces or maybe Alberta. Hard times in Minneapolis or Seattle is probably just clinical depression. Chicago, St. Louis, and Kansas City are still the best places to have the Blues. You cannot have the Blues in no place that don't get no rain.
8. A man with male pattern baldness ain't the Blues. A woman with male pattern baldness is. Breaking your leg 'cause you were skiing is not the Blues. Breaking your leg 'cause a alligator be chomping on it is.
9. You can't have no Blues in a office or a shopping mall. The lighting is wrong. Go outside to the parking lot or sit by the dumpster.
10. Good places for the Blues:
c. empty bed
d. bottom of a whiskey glass
Bad places for the Blues:
b. gallery openings
c. Ivy League institutions
d. golf courses
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/deafboyblues#ixzz0yS4eNgUM
Steve Luff aka Ace joins DeafboyOne and Rod Willner in this composition by Lennon called "Mother" The recording was achieved from two diametrically opposite places on earth. Ace in UK, with DeafboyOne and Rod in Australia. The world keeps turning my friend. Its also getting smaller :) Pete DeafboyOne