ITunes FInland hasHave A Beautiful Life on their New & Noteable list!!!.
you can hear some of the new songs from the album streaming each day until the release on Tuesday.
2 new songs are up for your streaming enjoyment. One will be available for sale as a single tomorrow as prevously advertised. The other is track 2 from the album - Abuse Me To Soothe Me. Album drops next week! Stay tuned for new songs streaming throughout the week!
Listening party on CKCU-FM on e.V.'s Underground, in hour 3, between 4-5 am Tuesday eastern time. Crazy time you say? Yes but never fear! They have an on-demand service == you can listen when you like after the broadcast!!!.
Please tell your friends if you like the music and send links!!
"I Wanna Walk All Night" will be available for exclusive digital download right here on Reverbnation!!
Please see hannuofficial.info for details!
Come and see the artwork for the first single from Have A Beautiful Life, "I Wanna Walk All Night", and hear about the video. Go to: http://www.hannuofficial.info/hot-news.html
Thanks to all of you won 1st pace on V6Radio for their July competition & am now a featured artist for 3 months! http://www.v6radio.com/default.aspx?sid=1368 The winning song '99 is the first track on reverb - and if you buy it 50% goes to support the charity Sweet Relief that helps sick and impoverished musicians who need help to stay alive and keep a roof over their head and afford medical bills. Please help me help them!
Unfortunately ill at last minute and was not able to do wonderful KiMu gig in Tallinn, Esti.
Spring has arrived and the event which you've all been waiting for is here soon - it's time for KiMu (The Party of Lyrics and Music)!
In the evening of 1st May KiMu's stage will be full of performers whose unbeliveable sparkle can't be missed! This time KiMu will take place in new surroundings - in the von Krahl Bar.
The ticket costs 0,00 euros (there's no entrance fee)!
Surely, we won't uncover the whole list of performers, but here you have some of those names that are worth to be remembered:
* Hannu Lepistö! This mysterious Finnish gentleman knows how to reach the audience's heart. Underneath his rough surface one can find a lot in which to be interested in and his music is similar to Ville Valo's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ni06AaTmA) and Tom Waits's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S89AmJFP-j0) creation. Hannu's songs tell us stories about beautiful and complicated fights which life offers us time and again and about the thousand different shades of love.
* Tatjana Jelissejeva-Sohhan! Tatjana has graduated from the G.Ots Music School (major: classical singing). She's studying classical singing right now at the Estonian Music and Theatre Academy. Tatjana has worked as a singer in Estonia, Finland and the faraway Japan. Her performing style is best described by the word "enrapturing". Here's a video (taken at last KiMu where her performance overflowed the crowd with shivers) which tells us more about her than an event description in Facebook...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmccnj0NryU
* The Journalist! NB! The Journalist is through and through a Tallinn University's band and this is something exeptional at KiMu! The Journalist has been active since October 2012. They started by doing covers, but by now they have reached their own creation. They have eight members and the best soundguy. Their own creation is slightly influenced by classic rock, but their covers have been from very different music styles.
*Terry McDonald! Transatlantic mood will be brought to you by Terry McDonald, who's from no farther or closer than Canada! About himself he has said (or written, to be more precise): „Terry McDonald is a Canadian Rocker." Terry performed at the stage of KiMu the last time, too (on 5th November 2012) and proved that he's a Rocker in the most soul-touching sense.
* PistePiste! PistePiste aka Harri Arhio has been named the Finnish Bruno Mars! This Warner Music record company artist's and renowned r'n'b star's songs' charm lies in their sincerety and simplicity. Less is more! This music is suitable for listening in every mood.
* Markus Rafael Nylund If you wish to experience musical ecstasy, then you need to listen to Markus! He has said about himself: "Markus is just a 21st century artist, who makes music because it is one of his basic needs along with food, sex and water - essential for his existence. Born in Finland, raised in Canada, grows in Tallinn."
In KiMu programme there are also: the biggest dreams, happiest hearts and the opening of the gates of Heaven!
At KiMu the heavenly audience and hellishly good performers get together - keeping this in mind, this time KiMu's hosts are the Devil and an Angel! Is the Angel able to maintain Her angelicness in the conditions of the constant presence of the Prince of Darkness? This remains unknown for now...
In the top 5 last week and back in the running for next week's Top 12 Countdown (Dirty Diamonds Dirty Dozen!! Please vote, go to: http://kddrradio.webs.com/interactive