Greetings and lots of love.
Welcome to the May 2012 PAS newsletter!
1) I would like
to thank everyone for helping in the more than successful Philippe Petit/PAS tour.
Video of some of these happenings can be found on our Vimeo
Here is one I love. This is a special performance with Philippe and Brett Zweiman
2) Our “Flanked By Women and Pumpkins” release has been getting
some excellent reviews. The release is available through Alrealon Musique-
Here are some links to the reviews:
3) PAS were very honored to play a live show with $50 Dollar
Trumpet and Vietnamese avant garde artist Dao Anh Khanh at the Delancey. Here is
4) PAS is also going full force with their curatorial series on Alrealon Musique.
We are proud to produce Blue Sausage Infant for his “Manitou” release
and next up is Thorsten Soltau’s “Gravity’s Dropout” project!
The releases can be found at www.alrealonmusique.com
5) We have a show at the Luggage Store May 24th in San Francisco.
Here is the event page:
We are also playing at Goodbye Blue Monday in Brooklyn, NY with Giant Squid
Autopsy from Chicago on Friday, June 15th.
we are very excited to be playing Faust’s Avant Garde Festival on Sunday June
24th with Vultures and Ampersand in Schiphorst Germany!
Please check out our schedule at Reverbnation.
6) We are proud to announce our Experi-MENTAL Festival 4 will
be held at Goodbye Blue Monday in Brooklyn, New York this year on October 5, 6,
Confirmed acts so far are:
Rapoon, Promute, If, Bwana, Chonto/Tamura
Insurgency, Loop B, Xambuca, Haessliche Luftmasken, and many others! Stay tuned!
All the best!
Robert and PAS