s heard o
Top 10 Reasons to attend Gloucester
Mardi Gras Feb. 9:
10. You can march in the parade!
9. Enjoy the BEST Gumbo and Cajun Fried Turkey
8. Everything is FREE (even food), donations welcome
7. 100% Wild Caught Local Seafood!
and Chili Pepper Pinata for kids
5. We RECYCLE 100 percent!
4. Children's King and Queen March and Bead Toss
3. Named NC's #1 Feb. Destination by Our State Mag!
2. Portion of proceeds helps fund the Woodrow Price
gathering of CAJUN BANDS in the Carolinas!
Bands include UNKNOWN TONGUES,
LOST GIRLS, MSA RAMBLERS, GUMBO LILLY,
HAW RIVER ROUNDERS, CAROLINA GATOR GUMBO, JACKOMO...
Click HERE for More Info!
Click HERE to DONATE!
May 31 13
|Fort Macon State Park
Jun 14 13
|Wild Caught Local Seafood
and Music Festival
Jun 21 13
|> See More / Details|