x

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.

Reverend Poky Bunge

Reverend Poky Bunge

Metal / Punk / Experimental Minneapolis, MN  US
Ribbon 50% of sales go to the charity charity: water. Browse more artists » Browse more artists »
Drool on My Cock
Drool on My Cock
Shitting in the Sink (1996 version).
Shitting in the Sink (1996 version).
Transvessite Hookers from Outer Space
Transvessite Hookers from Outer Space
Planet Prozak
Planet Prozak
Weeble Wobble Man
Weeble Wobble Man

Videos

Documentary Movie: 20 Years of Holy Crap

Shows

  • 2014

    Sep 12

    Lake Nebagamon, WI, US | 6:00pm

    Northern Wisconsin Metal Fest #11! 2 DAYS, 20 BANDS, Fri 9/12 to Sat. 9/13 Wasko's Campground in Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin.

  • 2014

    Sep 10

    Spring Lake Park, MN, US | 8:00pm
  • 2014

    Jul 11

    Lake Nebagamon, WI, US | 12:00pm

    Grave Remains (WI) Golgotha's Pyre(MN) Gutter Skunt (MN) Jaundice (MN,WI) Glutton for Punishment(MN) Valar Morghulis (MO) Il Da Morte (MO) Born In Regression (MN) Cantharone (MN) Acanthostega (MN) Plagued Insanity(MN) Exmordium(WI) Bleed For The Fallen(IL) Deretla Thrash (MN) Dumpster Juice (MN) Krawg (MN) Reverend Poky Bunge (MN) Carnonos (TP) more still to come More infomation will be coming out as we start getting more bands and details worked out. If there are any question contact Jeremy D Nydm at 218-481-7129, @[1591662803:2048:Jody Nydm Prospect Meyers-Jenkins 218-491-0306

  • 2014

    May 23

    Minneapolis, MN, US | 9:00pm

    Spring is Here. Let's Go to Hell Estrogen and testosterone reluctantly mix together in this evil evening of music to form one giant pot of WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Reverend Poky Bunge The Bleeding Light NOSTRILDAMUS Friday May 23rd 9:00 p.m. 21+ show The Terminal Bar FI DOLLA, FI DOLLA $ 5 to get in

  • 2014

    May 8

    Location, MN, US | 8:00pm

    The Rev and Professor Krut from Reverend Poky Bunge will be doing an interview talking about their career and what it's like to be one of "The Bunged".

Comments

Add Comment
  • Mortificator (Artist)
    Mortificator
    All hail the Bunge!
  • "FIRE" (Artist)
    "FIRE"
    Excellent tracks!...you Cats Rock! "Showing "FIRE" support from Minneapolis,MN
  • Well Trained Monkey (Artist)
    Well Trained Monkey
    You guys made me want to listen to music I'd never heard before. My brain was calcified before this, thank you. -Wayne
  • Executive Order (Artist)
    Executive Order
    Awesome music!! Keep up the good work!! Richard Willis- Lead Singer/Executive Order
  • Stitched Up Heart (Artist)
    Stitched Up Heart
    Fuck yeah! Y'all have some kick ass tunes! BTW: We are so stoked to announce that Stitched Up Heart (from Hollywood) has an upcoming show in St Paul at Station 4 on Augus...
  • THE TIME BOMB (Artist)
    THE TIME BOMB
    Killer tracks man! Greetings from THE TIME BOMB KA-BOOOOOOOM!

Photos

Members

Unknown_thumb

Thomas Mundahl

Vocals

Dustin Miller

Guitar

Kurt Coykendall

Kurt Coykendall

Bass

Josh Kattlemen

Drums

Tobias Ross

Guitar

About

Sounds Like: The Mentors, Gwar, The Meatmen, Butthole Surfers, Captain Beefheart

Label: Schiddy Music.

Manager: Thomas Mundahl

Bio: Reverend Poky Bunge is a comedy punk rock and heavy metal band that has been together since 1993. We are based out of Minneapolis Minnesota. Our specialty is making original shock and comedy rock and roll, with a huge dose of metal and punk, with influences from every genre possible. We work hard...See Full Bio

1396211083_600039486683729_566335904_o__1_ 1396211083_600039486683729_566335904_o__1_ Icon_facebook Icon_facebook Icon_facebook Icon_lastfm Icon_myspace Icon_twitter Icon_youtube Itunes Amazon_mp3 Rhapsody Emusic

Press

“This band made me make myself in my pants!”

— Who wants to know!!, Who Cares!

Recent Blogs

R.P.Bunge Phone App
Oct 4, 2012

Here is our phone app. Now fuck off!!

Fans

Stats

  • Song Plays +1 1,122
  • Video Plays 123
  • Total Fans 909
  • ReverbNation Fans 201
  • Facebook Likes 625
  • Twitter Followers 39
  • YouTube Subscribers 3
  • Widget Impressions 2,360

Free Mobile App

Download the free Mobile App today.

Questions

Ask Reverend Poky Bunge anything...

200 characters remaining

Submit Question

Q: 40% of your band is very, very attractive, will the remaining 60% are merely very attractive. Does this cause any problems for the band?

A: Being extremely attractive is very difficult. I am not sure how we do it all of the time, but somehow, we seem to manage.

Asked by anonymous. Answered on Wed Oct 17 2012

All Questions

Artist Recommendations

  • Demon Boy
    Demon Boy
    Indie, West Babylon, NY
  • Chainfall
    Chainfall
    Rock, Levittown, PA
  • FIAA
    FIAA
    Metal, Palmdale, CA
All Favorites