x

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.

Bliss

Rank #3 US Aiken, SC Hip Hop

About

Label: Unsigned

Bio: Anthony Thompson (A.K.A Bliss) was born February 20, 1993 in Aiken, South Carolina. He demonstrated his interest in music at the tender age of nine, when he wrote and performed his first single (This is what I like). Since then his talents have developed and turned him into a complete artist, wi... See Full Bio

More Info

Status

Posted a new song: "Never Fade Away (Produced By Bliss)" http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5fjd3v #music

Press

“20% of life is what happens to you the other 80% is what you do about it.”
— Steve Harvey, Harper Collins
All Press

Songs

Play All | Queue All | Share All

Comments

Add Comment
  • Lil Pre' (Artist) Lil Pre'
    HOTT SHIT!!! LETS WORK!
  • Traphik (Artist) Traphik
    Hey, im diggin your work my guy. Check me out and gimmie some feedback?
  • YorMajesty (Artist) YorMajesty
    Nice Flow, Cool Production, Nice Work
  • Abreona Jeffcoat (Fan) Abreona Jeffcoat
    I love your music bliss, keep up the good workkk ! ;) ♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡
  • Eddie Ray Franks Jr (Artist) Eddie Ray Franks Jr
    Dropping by to show support & wish you much success with your musical journey.Have a great day. Eddie Ray
  • Kevin Looney (Artist) Kevin Looney
    awesome jamz , thanks bro..
All Comments

Questions

Be the first to ask Bliss a question!

200 characters remaining
Submit Question
 

Stats

  • Song Plays 263 +1

  • Total Fans 10,634

  • ReverbNation Fans 245

  • Facebook Likes 40

  • Twitter Followers 10,313

  • Widget Impressions 29

Fans

All Fans

Favorite Artists

  • E-RILLA
    E-RILLA
    Hip Hop
    Aiken, SC
  • Da Cruzer "The Kill It"
    Da Cruzer "The Kill It"
    Hip Hop
    Aiken, SC
  • RUFFHIGHS
    RUFFHIGHS
    EDM
    Liverpool, UK
All Favorites