Travis Marvin, affectionately known as T-Marv to thousands of fans throughout the Midwest, is simply the hottest country artist on the scene today. Travis Marvin is known as one of the premier country artists in the region, offering a high energy, tight, professional quality show specifically designed to headline larger venues, fairs and festivals, and open for national acts.
A favorite of the local radio stations, this hot country artist is taking audiences by storm with his dynamic stage presence and exceptional vocals.
The band offers 45, 60, 75, and 90 minute shows
consisting of several original songs along with several
very current cover tunes that everyone can recognize
and sing along with.
You’ll soon be hearing lots more about Travis Marvin as
his new single “Typically Taken”
has hit the airwaves Spring of 2013. His new, full album is currently in process and is expected in the Fall of 2013.
T-Marv has shared the stage with many of today's biggest country acts, including Jerrod Niemann, John Rich, Lee Brice, Brad Paisley, Craig Morgan, Luke Bryan, Clay Walker, Blake Shelton, the Eli Young Band, The Band Perry, Marty Haggard, Diamond Rio and many others.
Look for Travis Marvin in 2013 at these venues:
• Yallapalooza at Sandstone Amphitheater
• Santa Cali-Gon Festival, Old Shawnee Days and more
• Great American BBQ
• Country Stampede in Manhattan
• Great Midwest Hot Air Balloon Festival
• Country Concert Series at Kearney Amphitheater
and Arrowhead Stadium
• KFKF’s Summer of Freedom Series Concerts at
at Whiskey Tango
• Opening act spots at the Independence Arena,
headlining the Power and Light stage and more
• Cheyenne Frontier Days
• Many College venues and professional sport parks