The Classy Few
- 1 cup of liquefied soul
- 2 1/2 cups of train wrecking, heart stopping, house wife screaming hard rock blues (or T.W.H.S.H.W.S.H.R.B)
- 1 1/2 cups of freshly picked psychedelic reggae
- 2 table spoons of dark chocolate
- enough funk to make every women in a 5 mile radius pregnant
- 20 hits of acid (optional)
- 1 Gallon of Jimbo's Nuclear Fallout Hot Sauce
- 5 fanny packs worth of Jam (for texture)
- Some dude named Bill
- A pair of 10 year old Air Jordan Sneakers
- Sweet Sunglasses
- And 4 musicians with nothing else better to do
1. Put all ingredients in a garbage bag and smack the bag against a brick wall until ingredients are nicely mashed.
2. Gently mold the mash into a Norwegian Horn of Death.
3. Dip the horn into the sap of the Tree of Life.
4. Call your travel agent and get a trip to Peru.
5. Find a guy named Ralph and ask him for the Key of Descent.
6. Go to the Temple of Neglected Livers
7. Use the Norwegian Horn of Death to awaken the Ale Guardian Beast
8. Defeat the Beast by hiding his zany stash in the toilet because beasts don't use toilets.
9. Use the Key of Descent to open the door to the Waterfall of Forbidden Ale
10. Drop the Garbage Bag of ingredients in to the Ale
11. Set up a fully operational stage
12. Call a Live Sound Engineer