You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Brian David Godeaux, better known by his stage name Hypnautic, is an American rapper from Denver, Colorado. His stage name was given for his ability to lead with his words, commanding presence, ability to inspire through his powerful influence. He captured Colorado after releasing two mix tapes, one solo album entitled Purple Rain (2010) and a two group projects with Top Flite Empire, Return of the 4 Horseman (2011) and Post Traumatic Party Syndrome (2013).
With Cajun roots, Hypnautic was born and raised in Denver, Colorado and attended Denver public schools. Tragically, his life took an emotional turn when two days before his high school graduation, one of his closest childhood friends died during a round of Russian roulette. This event was the first domino in a series of heartbreaking life events, including the passing of several others close to him and his drifting between Texas and Colorado trying to establish a “home”. Hypnautic finally decided to settle in Colorado, and he headed straight to the studio to pursue his love of music as therapy. Having the ability to take traggic situations and everyday struggle and find the positive influence he had on others by expressing his truth in relation to theirs is when he found music was outlet to escape.
As an entrepreneur, Hypnautic used his keen business and hustling skills to network with the right business partners and eventually established Top Flite Empire along with fellow rap artist, King Tef & Johny Rocketz. After taking the local scene by storm selling out multiple venues and releasing over 30 music videos and gathering millions of plays, Michael Gomez joined the team as Management to only help further the success of the group to the next level.
• 2010: Chosen to create theme songs for Nude Vodka
• 2011: Produced over 28 music videos
• 2011: Launched the ME Music Empire and ME TV
• 2009 – 2012: Headlined the Gothic Theater 5 times with over 1,000 people in attendance
• 2010 – 2012: Headlined the world’s largest 4/20 rally; In 2011, attendance exceeded 60,000 people
• 2013: Headlined 80,000 people show in downtown Denver
• 2013: Signed with MSE Radio Networks as a sponsor
• 2013: Signed with Riot Society Clothing as an official title sponsor
• 2013: Over 40 shows performed in Rocky Mountain Region and in Southern California