You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Brian Bart is the owner, engineer and producer at Logic Recording Studio, Minneapolis. Logic is a Pro Tools HD3 Accel facility with state of the art equipment and a successful history.
With over 30 years experience in engineering and producing audio, video, and computer graphics, he has recorded over 300 albums and thousands of demos. Brian also taught a variety of advanced multimedia classes part time at Musictech and McNally/Smith College for twelve years. Some of his commercial Clients include: The Minnesota Twins, ShowTime, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Northwest Airlines, Zantigo, KQRS, Iowa Tourism, Timberwolves, National Camera. Logic has also worked with artists Night Ranger, Kelly Keagy, Badfinger, Flipp, Molly Hatchet, American Headcharge, James Peterick (Survivor), Mick Sterling, Mambos Combo, Cynthia Johnson, Debbie Duncan, Margaret Cox, Boogie Wonderland. Brian has released 10 of his own records, played multiple instruments on over 100, and has done over 30 tribute records for Liquid8 records ranging from Hip Hop, to Rock, to R&B, to Metal. His musical history includes piano at age 4, drums at age 7 and guitar at age 9. Brian founded the successful band Dare Force in the 80's as well as several other bands in the 90's and performed over 3000 gigs in 25 states and 5 countries. Brian has had significant airplay on several compositions.
* Won an international guitar, a twin cities best guitarist, and regional songwriting competitions
* Won best rock instrumentalist, solo artist, advertising jingle at the Minnesota Music Awards
* Opened concerts for KISS, Kansas, Queensryche, John Mellencamp, Ratt, Ted Nugent, U.F.O., and more
* Nominated 6 times as best producer/engineer, and 3 times as best guitarist at the MMA
* Played on over 100 albums and produced international CD's in Europe, Japan, Australia and Africa
* Written or co-written over 500 songs