You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Mindelixir AKA Bill Schimel, is a Charlotte, NC based electronic music producer inspired heavily by video games, equal parts sexy and sci fi, a bass scientist, founder of Bass Church, influential in the rise of bass music in the SouthEast region of the US, included on Ministry of Sound’s 2013 Sound of Trap alongside artists such as Diplo, A-Trak, Kanye West and has performed with artists such as Bassnectar, Pretty Lights,Flying Lotus, Photek, Skream, and Joker.
• 100% Organic plays/fans/followers, no bootlegs, no false seo traffic, all remixes are official
• National radio play including L.A., N.Y., Toronto, and over 120 markets.
• Plays All Genres with focus on forward-thinking bass heavy music, high energy sets, DJs
exclusive tunes and original compositions seamlessly.
• Direct Support for Flying Lotus, Bassnectar, Photek, Skream, Joker, Pretty Lights, Salva, and many more
• Releases on Ministry of Sound, BBE, Made In Glitch, I.O.T, Outside Recordings, Daly City Records, Circuitree Records, Abstract Logic Recordings
• Officially remixed by Clicks & Whistles, heRobust, Mayhem, Ill-Esha
• Official remixes for DJ Vadim, Glitch Mob, Mochipet, Eliot Lipp, Two Fresh, Turnsteak, and Bree Sharp featuring Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon
• Mixes and Reviews featured on URB, Seclusiasis, Made In Glitch, Ego Thieves, ThisSongIsSick, Dankles, Waxhole
• Festivals: Camp Bisco, SXSW, WMC, Trinumeral, Dexfest - pioneered the dubstep late night stage in the Southeast US festival scene
• 3 full length LPs, Mindelixir - Futurism (2010), Mindelixir - Doomsday Ticket (2011), Mindelixir - Lunology (2013)
• 4 EPs, Mindelixir - Braintain EP, Mindelixir - The Higher EP, Mindelixir - Electronic Hitchhiking EP, Mindelixir - Why I’m Easy EP.
• Curator of Mindelixir Presents, including Mindelixir Presents Funerals and Banks, Mindelixir Presents Repeat Business, Mindelixir Presents Bass Church.