You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
* Linda's song "Call Me Crazy" is featured in the Columbia-Tri-Star film "Implicated."
* Charles Donovan's review of Linda's song "Sweet Eleven" which is featured on the "Schock Futures" compilation CD. "Amongst these soon-to-be names is Linda Geleris, whose Sweet Eleven is an insightful examination of a parent's desire to trap a moment in amber, and never relinquish it. Its understated intelligence and musicality recall the best of Beth Nielsen Chapman and Mary Chapin Carpenter."
* review of "The Trouble With Love" CD by "spodysingalong" at www.southofmainstream.com
"Lyrically, Linda is a gifted lady. As is very important in folk and folk-based songs, her lyrics tell stories. Her use and choice of words is imaginative and vibrant."
* Linda Geleris demonstrates depth, imagination and musical versatility in her sophomore release “If I Only Had a Minute.” There are songs about longing, leavin’, lovin’, living and lamenting the loss of departed friends and family members. The mood swings from serious to sweet, and from sorrow to sublimely silly. You will find good ‘old fashioned rock and roll,' a tender ballad, a country song (“Naked”) and even an ode (to “Art Garfunkel’s Hair.”)
* Linda is the founder of SongNet,(www.songnet.org)an organization which provides a link between song creators and those who need songs for film/t.v. shows/video games/and up and coming recording artists who don't write songs, etc.
* Linda plays live regularly in L.A. and Orange County California. She writes constantly, and frequently has new songs to share at her performances. Her lyrics are an artful blend of imagination and education. (She holds a Master's Degree in Literature.)
* Her ever-growing catalog of songs is perfect for use in film and t.v., expressing universal themes from her own particular viewpoint with honesty and skillful songcraft.