You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
I have husky and earthy qualities to my voice. My voice is unique and recognizable and I have a large range of voices from cartoon to narration. My narration style is silky smooth, my commercials range from fun and flirty to trustworthy and dependable, my audiobook reads likeable and easy to listen to and my character voices are varied and interesting. I am flexible and take direction very well. I am trained and understand microphone usage.
- MA in Acting - East 15 Acting School in London, England
- BA in Theatre Arts (Performance) - Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Voiceover Seminars with Marina Calderone (London, England).
- Voiceover Coaching with Veronica Weikel (Seattle, WA).
- I am classically trained in voice and can read music, have a good ear for accents and possess excellent improvisational skills.
My Studio Equipment:
- I have my own home studio with Blue Yeti Microphone.
- I have been tap dancing for 30 years and am a skilled choreographer. This background has given me a strong sense of rhythm in dance, music and the spoken word.
Payment Methods Accepted:
-American - Regional
- South African