You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
TROO CALLIN - Daniel ‘Troo Callin’ Hillman is not your average rapper. Starting out as a producer, Troo soon realized that his special talents lent themselves to writing hard-hitting, thought-provoking rhymes. Following in the footsteps of rap greats Jay-Z, Ice Cube, Run DMC, Dr. Dre, Kanye West,E40 and countless others.
Troo has a flow that is uniquely his own. Lyrical genius with chopped up beats to match will propel this 24-year-old to the top – all the way from the streets to urban clubs to the pop airwaves! As a local artist in Hawthorne, CA, Troo is used to hearing his rhymes as he drives around the way. Soon, this’ll be the case whether he’s in Los Angeles, NYC, Miami, Atlanta, France, London or Tokyo. Why? Because a talent like this is due to go global quickly.
“I won’t stop til the world hears me,” say Troo. The world is going to be pleased about that. A deep thinker, Troo wants his music to have a message that changes the world. With a sound that will be accessible to hip hop aficionados and pop-pickers alike, it is only a matter of time before that message gets where it’s supposed to be: back onto the streets.
Troo Callin is an artist in control of his own destiny. He’s worked very hard to establish his own brand, producing music that audiences want to hear. Troo believes that it’s the stage that the music industry is in at this time that gives him that window of opportunity and that comfort zone he needed to step up his game and create that sound that will wake this music industry up.
Some of his accomplishments are:
· A major feature interview on 97.1 AMP Radio with VJ Starr
· Top 10 video “Wit My Kicks On” March 2012 and Top 40 song “Here I Go” March 2012 on OurStage.com
· Over 26 million hits on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, ReverbNation and other social networking sights
· He opened for Lupe Fiasco
· Opened for Def Jam Rap Artist “YG”
· Opened for The Ying Yang Twins
· Laguna Beach Jean Company photo shoot showcasing the LBJC brand
· Street Team Promotions at Club Highlands in Hollywood, Ca. with Power 106 DJ Mitch DeGuzman
A Proud member of ASCAP.
Troo Callin is just about everywhere on the internet. You can listen to and/or purchase his music by logging onto any of the following websites:
For Booking info contact D2A Muzik @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ 818.287.1072