You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
The current band’s line up and musical identity have crystallized in 2012. Before that the Chemia played concerts mainly in Poland and performed during the Kaarst Totalfestival in Germany in 2011 as the supporting band before H-Blockx.
* Chemia begins its cooperation with the brilliant Canadian musician- Marc LaFrance - who becomes the promoter of the band on the Canadian market.
* the band receives an invitation to the Bryan Adams’ "The Warehouse Studio" in Vancouver in order to record the EP "In The Eye". The music engineer responsible for the mixes is Randy Staub (Stone Sour, Mötley Crüe, Metallica, Alice in Chains, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Nickelback); During the same year, after very successful recordings, the band goes to Vancouver again, this time to record their long play album - "The One Inside".
This time the music engineer responsible for the mixes is Eric Mosher (AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Buckcherry, Chickenfoot, Justin Bieber :))
* Chemia's song is placed on the music compilation of Borrusia Dortmund's fan - "Echte Liebie". It was the first non-German song to appear on such an album.
* the biggest concerts of the year 2012: support before Guns'n Roses, Legends of rock in Charlottes Valley (before Paul Rodgers), Ursynalia, Seven Festival, Lemon Festival, Impact Festival, WOŚP in Warsaw, concerts in Poland and Canada.
* band’s appearance on TV in Lato Zet and Canal 2, New Year's Eve concert on Polsat TV and Poland's Miss Contest in TV4.
* Chemia launch the advertising campaign of their newest album "The One Inside" instead of releasing new singles. "Hero" is the no. 1on the Turbo Top Chart on Antyradio. Also other songs from that album start to appear on that chart - "Ego" and "Generation Zero". The album is being played in regional radio stations - Radio PIK, Afera, Radio Szczecin, major internet broadcasting stations such as Radio Campus. "Bondage of Love" appears also on Canadian radio stations. Some songs from the album also appears on Spanish, Greek, Finish and other European stations.
* The Agency Group, one of the biggest concert agencies in the world, decides to sign a contract with Chemia after a show in Toronto. In the consequence of that event Chemia launches a tour across Canada - 8 concerts, including playing as a support before The Pretty Reckless, as well as trip to Hollywood in 2014. Legendary Ralph James (Nickelback, Billy Talent) starts a cooperation with the band and soon becomes their agent.
* Album "The One Inside" is released in the early autumn in Canada, then in Poland and eventually in several countries across the world. From the beginning the band receives positive reviews with average of 8/10. "Teraz Rock" magazine calls "The One Inside" the album of the month with score of 4,5/5 and the band appears on the back cover of the November issue. According to the readers of “Teraz Rock” Chemia is a “Hope” and the single Hero was announced to be the “Hit” and “The Best Music Video”. Also the Austrian platform darkscene.at considers “The One Inside” as the album of the month.
* The most important concerts of the year: Chemia, after the long struggle, semi-finals in Poznan and the final in Katowice, becomes one of the bands in the Woodstock festival’s line up. Apart from that event they played during: Jarocin, Rocket Festival, Lemon Festival. In autumn Chemia gees on a tour across Poland and Canada. In the meanwhile the band receives an invitation for the concert in Luxemburg. Later the same year Chemia wins the second place during the Art-Football festival in Moscow during which they perform alongside such bands as i.e. Uriah Heep.
* Spring tours – concerts in several Polish cities together with the band OCN
* Chemia performs as a star during Woodstock Festival eliminations and Spring Break festival
* the band is invited to the Global Rock Summit in LA – one of the most important international events in the rock music industry that gathers the most influential figures of this business. Chemia turns out to be a sensation and after a successful opening performance the band receives the first offers – tour across the Germany, music festival in Wales or the marketing support of the Classic Rock Magazine and the Metal Hammer.
* After couple of weeks the single "Fire" reaches the top of the Antyradio’s Turbo Top chart
* Continuation of the tour with OCN
* Chemia is invited to play during the Orange Warsaw Festival, together with such stars as Limp Bizkit, Bring Me The Horizon or I am Giant. Apart from that the band performs during the Warsaw Juwenalia (together with Coma, Riverside, Happysad), the Seven Festival and Hard Rock Hell in Wales (together with WASP).
* In August Chemia is going to record their next album. This time cooperating with Mike Fraser just after he finish his work with AC/DC (he also cooperated with such stars as Franz Feridnand, Slipknot, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Metallica, Joe Satriani, Buckcherry, Bryan Adams, Dio, Chickenfoot, Van Halen)