You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
- I've been taking jazz piano lessons for 3 years from a very accomplished Seattle jazz pianist.
- I had classical piano lessons starting at 8 years old.
- I have done 10 years of singing with The Northwest Boychoir and Vocalpoint! Seattle.
- I have been taught a lot of theory through lessons and through choir since I was 8 years old.
- I have played at places like The Rainier Club in downtown Seattle, weddings, private parties, my high school's formal events, and coffee shops.
- I've won 4 Outstanding Musician awards from my school, as well as outstanding soloist awards from various jazz festivals.
- I was in All-State Jazz Band this year.
- Studying Music Education at CWU.
I am available for solo piano gigs for $50/hr, or you can hire my trio for $50/hr per person. I am looking for private events, wedding receptions, parties, restaurants, clubs, and other venues to play at. Contact me via email or Facebook.