Mini-History of the syndicated FuseBox Radio Broadcast with DJ Fusion & Ausar Ra Black Hawk:
Mary Nichols (a.k.a. DJ Fusion) is an American Radio, Mixtape & Club/Events DJ who's main musical focus in the Black Music/Urban Music Genre (Hip-Hop/Rap, Reggae, Funk, Jazz, Soul/R&B, House, Disco, EDM, Rock, World Music, etc.), on the independent and mainstream level.
During her collegiate student history at Rutgers University - New Brunswick (B.A., American Studies 2001), she was a part of lining up Hip-Hop oriented shows & events for various student organizations at the school and for various non-profit organizations as well as being one of the original co-founders of the Rutgers University Student Community of Hip-Hop (aka RUSCH, the first Hip-Hop student Organization at Rutgers University) from August 2000 - August 2002.
DJ Fusion began her radio career as an undergraduate student at Rutgers University Radio (WRSU 88.7 FM) first as a co-host for the African New Dawn program under her mentor, Alvin Fair.
Later, she founded the syndicated FuseBox Radio Broadcast in 1998 to be a media outlet that consistently exposes the absolute BEST of Hip-Hop & Soul Music (and the Black Music genre in general) from all over the world along with bringing quality interviews, news, and commentary.
Along with fellow co-host/DJ/Producer/Partner Ausar Ra Black Hawk (formerly known as Jon Judah; added on as part of the FuseBox Radio crew in 2004), the FuseBox Radio Broadcast works daily to fulfill that mission and bring great sounds, vibe and content to the masses – ready to do what high quality Black Radio (not watered down mainstream "Urban Radio") is all about.
From its original roots at Rutgers University Radio, the syndicated FuseBox Radio Broadcast is a 3 hour mixshow that has spread to over 25+ international FM & Internet Radio stations and website outlets as of March 2015.
Listeners can subscribe FREE to receive the syndicated FuseBox Radio Broadcast w/DJ Fusion & Jon Judah weekly episodes via podcast and music RSS feeders like iTunes, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn Radio, BlackBerry Podcasts, Podbay.FM, PodBean and more!
DJ Fusion has opened and been on performance lineups with musical acts throughout the years such as Juicy J, Run The Jewels, Ludacris, Fat Trel, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, Smif N Wessun, Action Bronson, Killer Mike, Truth Universal, Taalam Acey, Flex Matthews, Uptown XO and more!
The FuseBox Radio Broadcast family has DJ-ed at the following events, locations & venues over the years:
* North by Northeast [NXNE] 2012, 2013 & 2014 (Toronto, Canada)
* National Cherry Blossom Festival 2013, 2014 & 2015 (Washington, DC)
* Marine Corps Marathon 2013 & 2014 (Washington, DC)
* NYC Green Festival 2013 (Jacob Javits Center; NYC)
* DC Green Festival 2012, 2013 & 2014 (Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC)
* TEDxMidAtlantic 2012 (Reception at Living Social 918 F Street; Washington, DC)
* Musikfest 2013 (Bethlehem, PA)
* DC International Film Festival 2013, 2014 & 2015 (Washington, DC)
* TEDxUpperEastSide 2013 (NYC)
* Yonge-Dundas Square (Toronto, ON)
* Penn Social (Washington, DC)
* SOBS (NYC)
* LIV Nightclub (Washington, DC)
* National Black Theatre in Harlem (NYC)
* Bowery Poetry Club (NYC)
* Tropicalia (Washington, DC)
* Nuyorican Poets Cafe (NYC)
* Barnard College @ Columbia University (NYC)
* Rutgers University (NJ)
* Hunter College (NYC)
* Hillyer Art Space (Washington, DC)
* Laila Lounge (NYC)
* Halcyon (NYC)
* The Court Tavern (NJ) and more...
DJ Fusion also engages in freelance writing for various print & web music and cultural publications (including being a staff member of the Planet Ill & Oh Hell Nawl websites) and has been a part of various seminars & music conferences as a knowledgeable expert panelist & speaker on the Independent Music Industry at the following events:
* Made in the DMV/#MadeInTheDMV Conference 
* North by Northeast Interactive (NXNEi) 
* TEDxOrlando 
* Ignite DC 
* Slip-N-Slide Records DJ Conference
* RapAttackLives.com H.U.S.T.L.E. Conference [CMJ Music Conference 2004]
* Streets Mos Magazine Music Conference
* Hood Hard Day & more
She is also a member of the Rated Next Brand (#TRN) Executive Board.
The business FuseBox Media LLC was founded by DJ Fusion & Jon Judah in the mid-2000s to expand on their radio show ventures as well as work with other media extensions (including the official syndicated FuseBox Radio Blog, BlackRadioIsBack.com & the soon to be launched AfroRadio.co website), music production, mixtape hosting and more.
For More Information and to touch base with the syndicated FuseBox Radio Broadcast Family, feel free to go to our official website (www.FuseBoxRadioOnline.com) or e-mail us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, booking DJs for any of your upcoming events, etc.