You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Chris Masson is a solo acoustic act hailing from North Attleboro, a town that sits at the edge of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. He's performed in venues all across New England and has opened for such national acts as Platinum Recording Artist Travis Meeks of "Days of the New"(Outpost/Universal Records). There's no denying Chris's talent. From his soaring falsettos to his emotive vocals, his musicianship is unparalleled. Chris evokes a sound composed of many influences. No surprise, as he says, everything he's ever heard is catalogued somewhere in his head.
Chris has been releasing singles such as "With Nothing On", "No Further Questions", "A Good One" and "Butterfly" to positive reviews. Midday Records has said "Chris brings the talent with his new singles, 'With Nothing On' and 'No Further Questions'. Both tracks are lyrically clever and display interesting subject matters with beautiful vocals and perfect arrangements. Who could ask for anything more?"
Chris is currently working on his full length album with veteran music producers Jim Landry & Tony Ricci (6 Grammy Considerations)
- Signed with "goDIY Records" Licensing
- Supporting act for national acts: Travis Meeks (Days of the New)
- Appeared on "New England Indie Alt Rock" Compilation series 1 & 2 - Midday Records
- Appeared on “The 24 Hour Music Project ” Compilation 2013.
- Featured on I AM PR Agency "PR BLASTS"
- Featured Artist: ReverbNation.com
- Featured Artist: MyMusictown.com
- Radio Play: Unregular Radio, 990WBOB, 90.7 WXIN, 95.5 WBRU
- Live Radio performances: 95.5 WBRU, Unregular Radio, 990WBOB