You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
ARGENTINEAN AMERICAN PIANIST
In Europe, Uriel established himself as a world-class pianist, playing in truly remarkable venues in Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, France, Germany, Austria and Monte Carlo. In Monaco, he performed at private events for Prince Rainier, Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie, as well as during the famed Monte Carlo Red Cross Gala alongside the Orquestre Philharmonique de Monte Carlo.
Uriel Natero BIO
Composer, Piano Player, Producer, Studio Recording, Music Director. is performing at Trattoria" LAS OLAS TUSCAN GRILL" A UNIQUE PIANO MINI-CONCERTO (FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA).
On 2011 finished composing the original music for Centennial Photo montages collaborated on the project with Wil Shriner, Will Shriner Productions, the Broward County Film Society, Inc,
Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival & The City of Fort Lauderdale
Teaching Local History Through Photographs
As part of the exciting Centennial Celebration, the City created a unique photomontage that tells the history of Fort Lauderdale through images.
The photomontage is a public education project that uses visual media to project historic images on blank exterior walls of buildings throughout the City. The stunning, larger-than-life images used in the show are a collection of diverse pictures from the archives of the Fort Lauderdale Historical Society, Old Dillard Museum and personal photos submitted by local residents.
There are eight different, five-minute segments that include historic images from each City Commission District and photos that tie into playful themes, such as “Tropical Wonderland” and “Playground of the Stars.”
. After performing:
• 1984P M C O (Orquestre Philharmonique de Monte Carlo) at the RED CROSS GALA at the Sporting Club, Monaco, (Monte Carlo).
• 1985 RED CROSS GALA at the Sporting Club, Monaco, (Monte Carlo) Share Stage after Elton John and before Frank Sinatra, for a special joint performance.
SHARING THE STAGE WITH OTHER PERFORMERS OVER THE SUMMER SEASON INCLUDING:Phil Collins -Diana Ross -Commodores Astor Piazzolla -Gilbert Becaud -Paul Anka -Grace Jones -The Platters -The Pointer Sisters -Al Jarreau -Harry Belafonte -Minna -George Benson, etc.
OTHER PERFORMERS OVER WINTER SEASON: THE CABARET OF MONACO MONTE CARLO
• PRIVATE PARTIES:Princess Stephanie, Prince Albert, and Prince Rainier, at the Wine room of the Royal Family in the Hotel de Paris, (Monaco). Regine at Jimmy'z in the Sporting Club, (Monaco) & Maona (Exotic restaurant at the Sporting Club).
6 years at THE GRILL ROOM (The las Olas Company-Riverside Hotel- 620 East Las Olas Boulevard Fort Lauderdale Fl. 33301)• Amaturo Theatre at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts.with Las Olas Studio Orquestra
PARKER PLAY HOUSE- The Great American Follies/ Starring ROBERT MORSE/Special Guest Star MICHEL LEE-LORENE YARNELL /DIRECTOR JEAN ANN RYAN• Privet YACHT M.Y. BOADICEA Owner Reg Grundy
• Golden Bear Club Golf Course, Owner Jack Nicklaus
• STEINWAY & SONS Concert at 4104 Ponce de Leon Coral Gables Miami.