You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
Tina Micula, singer/songwriter perform my own works and write for others as well. My roots are in folk and rock but also love to mesh different styles including pop with undercurrents of R&B
Collaborated with organizations to shed light on social concerns:
• “God's Hands and Feet" written for The Norfolk Coalition to end Homelessness.
• “New Road” celebrating the incredible journey of a once disenfranchised African American Community on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.
• “Lament for the Gulf of Mexico” about the BP oil spill.
• “I’m Still Here” written in honor of individuals with Alzheimer’s. View the music video here as well as a short documentary she produced which has been used by the Virginia chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association.
• “Peace at Christmastime” a song and video about peace and the Christmas armistice of 1914
• “Time to Give Our Best” for the hurricane victims in Missouri
• Melodyville Music, a children’s songwriting program created by Tina brings music and songwriting to schools and other organizations
Please contact Tina @ firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
• Music available at cdbaby.com and itunes