You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
This multi-talented Virginian Belle was born in the Blue Ridge Mountains of the Shenandoah Valley, in the city of Winchester, and raised in the small town of Front Royal. Her talent as a singer and songwriter was
deeply inspired by hometown extraordinaire, Patsy Cline.
Kimberly began pursuing her singing dreams at the age of four and
has continued to grow and excel with many exctiing opportunities:
* WUSQ (Q-102.5 FM) Colgate Country Showdown finalist
* Ed McMahon’s internet Star Search finalist
* Regular guest on WINC (92.5 FM), “Cable Talk with Barry Lee”
* Opened for Country superstar Keith Urban
Kimberly’s talents as a model and actress have also continued to propel her success as an established entertainer, appearing in commercials,
videos, photo shoots, runway modeling, and public events:
* “Notes on the Red” runway model
* Guess Jeans model
* David’s Bridal model
* Acting and Extra roles in major movies and music videos
* Actress in Matthew West video “My Own Little World”