You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Lyrical, witty, and refreshing describes the lyrical talents of Chicago artist Sinatris. Born Dec 5th, a Sagittarius, Sinatris adopted his stage name from his actual government name, wanting to connect personally with his fans.
Raised in Chicago and the south suburbs with his mother, step dad and four brothers Sinatris used basketball and even footworking in his early years as a way to escape the hard ships he endured. It wasn't until the age of 18 Sinatris started to take music seriously and began making songs and battle rapping locally.
Since 2005 Sinatris has performed in over 1700+ shows, released multiple mixtapes in the thousands of copies, received local and national radio spins, and garnished co signs from major artists such as Sway Calloway, Styles P, Dj Drama, Twista, and Shawnna.
With the combination of witty lyricism, hard hitting punchlines and delivery, and a certain realness that captivates listeners, Sinatris has already created a huge buzz and its only a matter of time before he leaks over unto the national scene!
• Jan 2014 just won "Mixtape Of The Year" and "Lyricist Of The Year at the Chicago #Respect The Artist awards
• Won DTLR X Converse Freestyle contest and went to compete in New York with Sway in December.
• Won the Sept 2013 Jack Daniels "JackNForBeats Who Got Bars" contest for $5000 and went to Houston with the tour and was a judge and a special guest judge
• Won lyricist of the year 2012, 2011, and 2010 at the "Midwest Rappers Ball"
• Has shared stages with major artists such as T.I., Twista, Trey Songz, Dj Drama, Freeway, Styles P, Shawnna, Juelz Santana, Trina, Dorrough, Trick Daddy, Rich Boy, Crime Mobb, Bone Crusher, and more
• Celebrated on Allhiphop.com as one of the next major to blow outta Chicago
• Songs "Give It To Me Now" and "I Made It" have received radio spins locally, nationally, and thru multiple internet stations and satellite radio
• Runner up in the 2012 Jack Daniels "Who Got Bars" competition