* "FERRARI JAISI CAR" ft The Governor, DJ Blitz, Miss Anonymous
* "RISE FOR FREEDOM" - original song for KONY 2012
* "HEY MAMA" ft Deep Cold
* "KING OF SPIN" - theme song for Shane Warne's fashion launch in India
* "MASTER BLASTER" - tribute to Sachin Tendulkar
* "SHOW STOPPA BWOOD REMIX" (DJ Aks)
* "SHOW STOPPA" ft Yung Third, Pretty Boi
ALBUMS / MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS:
* RAINBOW RAANI ft Mighty Sparrow
* Opened for billboard chart topper, JAY SEAN in Atlantic City, NJ
* Featured vocalist on award winning composers, SAJID-WAJID's soundtrack for upcoming Bollywood Film, 'PETER GAYA KAAM SE', slated for a 2012 release in India and worldwide
* Voted Artist of the Month on CLEAR CHANNEL radio - HOT MIX 101.9
* MOST WATCHED Music Video on You Tube (India) on release date for pop single 'SHOW STOPPA'
* Invited to perform twice at the prestigious Annual Wal-Mart Shareholder's Meeting, along with noted artists such as KEITH URBAN, CARRIE UNDERWOOD, BRAD PAISLEY, SMOKEY ROBINSON, and other leading artists
* Invited to perform at the BOLLYWOOD MUSIC AWARDS in Atlantic City, NJ alongside noted playback singers KAILASH KHER, SUKHWINDER SINGH, KUMAR SANU.
* Scored the soundtrack for the film, 'RAINBOW RAANI', featuring a historic collaboration with Calypso legend, MIGHTY SPARROW.
* DesiMag (UK)
* Sky News (AUS)
* CNNGo (INDIA)
* Yahoo! (INDIA)
* "Arnie B gives Shane Warne a spin at music charts" - The Australian *(AUS)
* "Warne bowled over by Bollywood song" - Herald Sun (AUS)
* FOX Sports (AUS)
* theTelegraph (AUS)
* Indo-American News (US)
* India Journal (US)
* Guyana Chronicle (Guyana)
* NWA Times (Fayetteville, AR)
Born on Halloween, Arnie B got his start in music in the streets of Calcutta, India. He comes from a long line of musical artists as his grandfather was a noted playback singer and actor in 40s and 50s Indian cinema. This went down the line to his father and aunts. His mother was also classically trained, so it was only natural for Arnie B to be keeping time at the dinner table while the family listened to music over a meal.
Growing up, his US educated father, brought some western influence into the home, and Arnie B found himself listening to The Beatles, Neil Young, Nat King Cole, Abba and even some country music by greats such as Willie Nelson and Kenny Rogers. At a young age, Arnie B found himself drawn specifically to the music of Simon and Garfunkel after seeing the pop culture classic 'The Graduate'. Songs like 'Sound of Silence' and 'Mrs. Robinson', had a profound impact on Arnie B's musical taste and own creativity. Then as he gained more access to western music, the King of Pop found his way into Arnie B's heart when he first heard the song 'Smooth Criminal'. His memories of moon walking down the streets of Calcutta still inspire him to create new sounds while expanding his own musical library and talents which include vocals, keyboards, guitar and the tabla.
Attending classes at the University of Arkansas, Arnie B eventually met his future co-songwriters, Ato and Michael, with whom he formed the band 'Rhythm Mandir'. Apart from his hometown of Fayetteville, Arkansas, Arnie B has also performed in places like Chicago, Atlantic City, Los Angeles, Dallas and New York City,
Arnie B's traditional music background and a natural flair for pop music enables him to write for both and Indian and Western audiences while staying true to his own uniqueness. The duality of living with a foot in each culture enables him to immediately create a sense of unity amongst a diverse group of fans.