Carbellion was formed in late 2004 based on the idea that a band with soulful eclectic vocals, guitars that are equally comfortable being aggressive and subdued, drums shifting from tranquil to thundering, and a bass that conjoins them into complete balance can accomplish more musically with the sum of these parts than by the strength of any one. Lyrics that convey a concept or tell a story coupled with music that sets scenery and mood quickly captured the attention of people across the US and abroad.
Carbellion is a band that can capture any ear via the recorded material, hold the attention of the crowd hostage with their impressive live performance charisma, and floor anyone in the industry with their
“uncharacteristic for a hard rock act” work ethic and professionalism.
Here are the quick and dirty highlights:
1. American Heavy Rock (3 song demo)- March 2005, self released
2. Villains (Full LP)- August 2006, self released and then released by Indie 500 Records in January 2007
3. Outshine/Carbellion Split (EP)- January 2009, released by Indie 500 Records (US) and Dead Tree Music (EU)
4. The Horse (Full LP)- June 2009, released by Indie 500 Records (US) and Dead Tree Music (EU)
5. Headliner (EP)- July 2013, released by Indie 500 Records (US) and Dead Tree Music (EU)
· Carbellion has performed live at over 300 shows in more than 20 states in the US.
· Carbellion has toured with and/or performed live in direct support of such nationally recognized acts as:
Motorhead, Corrosion of Conformity, Clutch, Shinedown, Sevendust, Trouble, Valient Thorr, the Reverend
Horton Heat, Brand New Sin, Gov’t Mule, Fu Manchu, The Sword, Powerman 5k, Zeke, Soil, etc.
· Carbellion has performed live at such festival and special events as:
Summerfest (2005, 2012), The Porcupine Bash (2011, 2012), Bomblastica (2006, 2008),
Mukwanapalooza (2009), Day of the Doomed (2011, 2012), Live Nation Int’l Battle of the Bands 2012
Finals at HOB Sunset in Hollywood (2012, NAMM Convention-Summer/Winter (2010, 2011, 2012), etc
· Carbellion currently has endorsement relationships with such companies as US Music Corp (Randall Amps/ Washburn Guitars, Marshall Amps US), GK Bass Amps, Dean Markley Strings, Seymour Duncan
electronics, Spectraflex Cables, TouchTunes Digital Jukeboxes/Media, Pandora online radio, etc.