You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
When you are neglected, snubbed, insulted or even rejected and you are able to thank God for the experience, accepting it is allowed by Him for your spiritual development, for THAT IS VICTORY. When you are seeking to serve Him faithfully and you find yourself criticised severely for the way you do it and you accept the criticism patiently for His sake, THAT IS VICTORY.. Such a VICTORY can only be won in the yieldedness of self to Christ. Thanks be to God who causes us to TRIUMPH through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Fefe's Biography :
Working on an Album 'IDENTITY'.This is about Fefe who has lived her life in an closed orphanage and had no clue what laid ahead of her in this big world. Her existence on Planet Earth seemed to be shaky in terms of worldy perceptions etc... mainly becoz of her incapability of not understanding their minds in many ways but that was then, she's has finally come to the point where everything makes sense, black and white n coloured yup well atleast in many ways thankfully to those angels that have crossed my path :) Opinions doesnt make any difference to her anymore coz her inborn instincts play out loud that she is special and made in the Image of God. Fefe's a person full of life, fun n humor n loves the best for others especially orphans and beleives only one thing that Love is all that matters... With the release of her songs, her desire and goal is to be a VOICE to those unfortunate ones especially in Bombay and somehow be a world changer in small ways with acts of love and kindness and where peace and love resides on earth as above whilst on the other side a fighter against Injustice as she doesnt tolerate abuse of any kind.. No way eva ...
Most of my lyrics comes from my diary that Ive written all throughout my earlier years and currently turning ashes to beauty through the songs that Ive written. Some of the few songs nearly finished are :-
• 'Road to Destiny' is just one of the best songs ever written.. Ive learned Life is worth living amidst the negative writings carved on the wall of our minds and I hope to reach my destiny soon with the completion of my album 'Identity'.
• 'Daddy' is another one of my favourite song dedicated to my Dad who has gone missing and never returned back to us. This song is a beautiful heart breaking one that will sure touch many souls who may have lost a parent or so in any kind of tragedy. This has indeed helped me to become a loving Mom to my two precious kids and to help love them unconditionally.Just added a nugget of love today jus cuz.....
♥ Do not take time for granted but spare a minute,
Tell Mom and Dad, you love 'em, Raise their spirit.
Take that xtra time and give 'em a smile, a hug and a kiss,
Coz deep inside that's ONLY their greatest wish.
Hold them ever close to your heart, Oh, never let them go,
You'd never know that would be the last, you'd see them walk out the door ♥
• 'Heaven On Earth' is a song written from my childhood experience lived amidst pain, beatings, sufferings (this ain’t for self pity) in the orphanage and this relates me to others who travel the same path as mine... I am not ashamed to relate some of the tragedies that has been handed out but try help others in some ways whenever I can. To dedicate a song to my own kin brings me great joy as I relate with them and its unfair to pass them by and walk on . Thanks to my Director Nick, who had the permissions to take me around for a Day Out with my Kin shooting for my video. Im grateful for the blessings and talents that God has bestowed on me so I can shine and be a light to those that need me :)
• Streets of Gold' is a mindblowing song wherein I finally see a place called HOME where there are no tears, no pain, no unhappiness, no sorrow except LOVE, LOVE, LOVE and being so overwhelmed with happiness, I dance n freak out TOTALLY :)
So come with me Lets Dance on Streets of Gold :)
• 'You' is a lovesong where feelings inside of me that I'd forgotten existed , awakens n springs to life and will stay forever n ever in my heart . Thank you Jesus, this is for ya :)
• 'Atom Bomb' sung mainly for an upcoming Bollywood movie which is totally another aspect in this journey of mine but help me eventually bring about the completion of my album 'Identity' come to pass as it is on standby mode at present due to insufficient funds. I have offered to sing as playback singer for other movies too as Im never the one to give up. This song is written based on the script of a Movie and Ive sung it in a Hindi version too (Indian language) though frankly speakin Im not too good at it ;)
• Rise N Shine is an uplifting song for us all goin thru trials of every kind knowing that everything passes by in time without us getting bitter or resentful but keeping our thoughts positive in every way thus being who we are :) Rise N Shine coz youre one of a kind :)
• My new song 'Alive n Free' is nearly finished. This song is based on my intake of 250 sleeping pills wherein I tried to end my life but little did I know that my days were not yet numbered or perhaps my destiny was not yet fulfiilled ;) Its an emotional but fun song :))) Keep Kickin :)
Im loving Electronic Music and Trance. So Ive decided to work on a new song called *Wanna Party*, This is basically about the excitement about being united with the King of Kings !!! Lovin the ELECTRONIC vibes!!
*Beautiful Bride* is about a lovesick Bridegroom who burns with pure passionate love and great affection for His Bride which comes from every nation tribe and tongue, rich or poor..... and how He longs to be ONE with us and wait with great anticipation as we make ourselves ready for that GREAT UNIFICATON AND CELEBRATION !!!! THIS IS OUR IDENTITY!!! ❤ ❤ ❤