You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your ReverbNation experience.
A Memory Down is a hard rock sensation skyrocketing out of the Colorado music community to share their message of pain, redemption and humanity with the world. The sound can be described as a mix between hard rock, nu metal and southern rock, including a frenzy of melodic vocals, hard hitting yet mellow guitars and great story lines. The southwestern gentlemen that make up this deceptive cadence include; Phil LeBlanc (lead vocals), Alex Boccia (lead guitar), Ben Kelln (bass/accoustic) and Yuli Papastergiou (drums). For 4 years the group cut their teeth on bars, theaters and festivals within their home state growing stronger while developing a core fan base. In 2012 the band finished recording their debut album “Man Apart” and it wasn’t long before they were being courted. In July of 2012 A Memory Down signed to distribution with Turkey Vulture Records/Bungalow/UMG and began the long trek toward touring success. The reception has been epic.
• They have shared the stage with several national acts including Parabelle, Gemini Syndrome, Motograter, Red Jump Suit Apparatus, Machina, Surrender the Fall, Throw the Fight, Straight-line Stitch and many more.
• Distributed via Universal Music Group.
• Co Headlined with Screaming for Silence on the Screaming for A Memory National Tour (2013).
• Showcased at several festivals including Rocky Mountain Localpalooza 2009, 2010, 2012 and are sharing the stage at Rockapalooza 2013 with Candlebox, 12 Stones, Hurt and many, many more.
• “Peace Be Yours” available on Rock Band Summer 2013.
• Draw up to 500 in their hometown of Denver, CO.
• Spun on Octane via Sirius Satellite Radio.
• Touring through a town near you Summer and Fall 2013!
The music has received famed attention and you can see why, the songs touch on the truth of our own mortality. A Memory Down’s lead single off of the debut album is “Long Black Train” “The idea was to put yourself in the shoes of somebody who would be laying on his death bed thinking ‘wow, is this really it?’, states Phil. Listening to this song you can physically feel the finality as you envision a person lying there ready to die with the regrets that fill the very core of their body consuming them as they think about a life unfulfilled. The mental anguish portrayed by the guitar and the quickening of the heart from the snare drum accentuates this effect. This song is representative of the CD as a whole, providing intimate story lines, incredible arrangements and a chilling delivery. The fans absorb their music like it is a lifeline. This is a project you don’t want to miss when they come through your area. As incredible as their message is they are even more genuine in person.
Currently A Memory Down is touring fulltime and is available for booking. The band would like to plan a European or Australian tour in 2014 and are shopping for foreign labels/promoters to support the effort. You may learn more about the projects tour and hear the music at www.amemorydown.com