Brian has an online library of over 200 original 100% owned (ASCAP artist/publisher) songs available for licensing, providing tons of variety and easy clearance for licenses:
Below is a sample song description list:
1) Heavy Impact (4:47) NO VOCAL Dubstep/Dark House (drums, electro synth, choir chords, piano) STYLE - calm process/slueth turns to red alert high energy, then back TEMPO-MODERATE
2) Learning a New Skrill (3:59) NO VOCAL Dubstep (drums, electro, choir, piano) STYLE - heavy, progressive, multi-themed, anthem/credits TEMPO-MODERATE
3) From the Depths (4:13) NO VOCAL Dubstep (drums, electro, wobblebass, synth, piano, female samples) STYLE - heavy march/entrance, progressive, anthem TEMPO-MODERATE
4) Time to Move (4:48) NO VOCAL Dubstep (drums, elecro + choir) STYLE - climactic, chaotic, ugly (especially 3:11) with multiple cues/themes TEMPO-MODERATE
1) The Truth is Within (6:24) NO VOCAL Triphop/downtempo (drums, piano, synth) druggy/tripped-out messy impending dark digital meets slow progressive tech themes TEMPO-MODERATE
2) Dark Matter (4:32 NO VOCAL Dark Electro (drums, vocal samples, piano, synth) bold, driving, multi-themed anthem TEMPO-MODERATE
3) Impending (3:32) NO VOCAL Soundtrack/Dark Electro (drums, suspense chords, piano) STYLE - slow dark piano intro, evolving into progressive driving dark theme TEMPO-UPBEAT/DRIVING
4) Borderline (4:32) NO VOCAL Dark electro (drums, elec piano, synth, choir) STYLE - downtempo but weighty feel, brooding, moody TEMPO-SLOW
5) Voices of the Deep (3:40) SYNTH VOCAL Dark electro/theme (drums, bass, choir, piano, bell, brass) STYLE - brooding, dark, mystery LYRIC- "Anybody there?" TEMPO-FAST
1) Push Comes to Shove (4:47) NO VOCAL Tech-house (drums, electro, synth, female samples) calculating turns urgent, alerts raised TEMPO-MODERATE
2) Follow Friday (2:41) NO VOCAL Club/Trance (drums, synth, pads, leads, breaks, piano) high-energy, happy, club TEMPO-UPBEAT
3) Looking Forward (5:08) NO VOCAL Tech House (drums, synth, bass, electro FX) high energy anthem with multiple themes and breaks TEMPO-UPBEAT
4) Martin the Martini (2:56) NO VOCAL Tech-house (drums, electro, strings, vocal samples) STYLE - CSI lab scenes, sleuth, spy TEMPO-MODERATE
1) Still Not Clear (2:29) MALE VOCAL Pop/Rock (drums, guitar, synth, leads) hazy, tripped-out, feel-good, electro-pop LYRIC - "If you want me to follow, then just lead the way. Can't really see ya now cuz it's still not clear." TEMPO-UP
2) Helios One (3:05) NO VOCAL Chill/Pop (drums, guitar, elec piano) chill guitar with synth injection drives an acoustic-electro beat TEMPO-UPBEAT
3) Release (2:16) NO VOCAL Pop (drums, guitar, piano) hazy, happy, blurry, content TEMPO-DOWNTEMPO
1) On Point (2:59) NO VOCAL Hip Hop (drums, elec piano, vocal samples, elec bass) chill, old school, rich TEMPO-DOWNTEMPO
2) Cloud Mine (2:44) NO VOVAL Hip Hop (drums, synth, vocal samples, elec bass) big, hip, alert, driving TEMPO-MODERATE
1) Content (5:01) NO VOCAL New Age/World (piano, chords, choirs, ethnic perc.) happy, victorious, gracious, anthem TEMPO-SLOW
2) Among Light Workers (4:41) NO VOCAL New Age/Soft (drums, chords, synth, choir) triumphant, soft, feel-good TEMPO-SLOW
===Full Library (200+ tracks):===
Producing all genres of music primarily for the sheer joy of it, Brian also has tracks placed in various licensing libraries and in use in commercial deployments (commercials, promo videos, soundtracks, websites, etc).
A KORG fan, Brian started serious music composition with his first KORG Trinity Plus keyboard, which he later upgraded to a KORG Triton, then KORG Triton Extreme, and most recently, a KORG M3. When Brian moved into the world of DAW software and VSTs, he added Ableton Live to his studio.
Later, Brian added Native Instruments Maschine to his production arsenal, with the KORG M3 + Maschine workflow largely dominating his current preferred composition methods. Many of the songs in his song list are played live and non-sequenced.
If you want to license some of this music, or make something new, contact Brian today!